Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Okay so side A is 6 songs...so the album has 12. Clearly we've heard 4 already that will be on it. So that's 8 new ones. The Shazam tracklist has been correct so far. That would leave 7 tracks from the Shazam list that won't be on the album. Unless there are two vinyls and therefore 4 sides?

It is a double album. 

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Okay so side A is 6 songs...so the album has 12. Clearly we've heard 4 already that will be on it. So that's 8 new ones. The Shazam tracklist has been correct so far. That would leave 7 tracks from the Shazam list that won't be on the album.

i think its 4 sides, cause its a double album

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Okay so side A is 6 songs...so the album has 12. Clearly we've heard 4 already that will be on it. So that's 8 new ones. The Shazam tracklist has been correct so far. That would leave 7 tracks from the Shazam list that won't be on the album. Unless there are two vinyls and therefore 4 sides?

There are two vinyls

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

They confirmed it is a 2x LP when they revealed the Album Art earlier today.

15 songs found through Shazam plus the 4 song Trans AM EP would put this at 19 songs split for the 4 sides.

There may be even more songs that I couldn't find on Shazam a few days ago, if they are going for 6 on each side.

Edited by A Worry Rock

9 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

They confirmed it is a 2x LP when they revealed the Album Art earlier today.

15 songs found through Shazam plus the 4 song Trans AM EP would put this at 19 songs split for the 4 sides.

There may be even more songs that I couldn't find on Shazam a few days ago, if they are going for 6 on each side.

True, I forgot that you might not have found them all. Wow, imagine 24 new Network songs. I wonder if some of these are scrapped GD b-sides.

• Like 1

Yoire all faggots.

17 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

So can we expect this Thursday at midnight (technically Friday)? Can't remember when the Trans Am EP dropped.

"Thursday" midnight is Friday. Also for anyone tracking if there is a leak available, hasitleaked.com tracks pretty much everything. Apologies if that website is common knowledge among you already.

Edited by Hermione
User was warned for this post
  • Confused 1

OMG I can't believe Side A is way better then everything on FOAM lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

Found another! We are up to 18 Shazam Songs and 4 Trans Am EP Songs for 22 total. There still may be more.

Carolina's Ultimate Netflix Tweet

https://www.shazam.com/track/547222318/carolinas-ultimate-netflix-tweet

🤣🤣🤣 What kind of song title is that?  I think that's the one I most want to hear.  I love this album already

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

Found another! We are up to 18 Shazam Songs and 4 Trans Am EP Songs for 22 total. There still may be more.

Nice! I tried to find more but didnt. Could that be it? 11 songs each LP. Also - 22 songs - Money Money 2020 hahah.

• Like 2

I suspect all that time that they said they had another album's worth of material and may release another album this year this was what was planned.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

FOAM Side B will be in this double album for sure. Theory of Reality sound like something that could have been on FOAM. And Art of the Deal With the Devil was supposed to be on FOAM too.

This was the album Billie hinted about last year

• Like 2

Just now, Sheenius said:

This was the album Billie hinted about last year

Ha, we had the same thought.  How cool would it be if Green Day covered some Network songs on the next tour?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ha, we had the same thought.  How cool would it be if Green Day covered some Network songs on the next tour?

or have The Network open for the show! 

I did see Tim Armstrong open for Rancid with The Transplants once. It can be done. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

or have The Network open for the show! 

I did see Tim Armstrong open for Rancid with The Transplants once. It can be done. 

The Network opened for Green Day once back in 2005.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

To those wanting a CD...why? Vinyl is a much more fun and involving experience. If you’re buying tangible media in 2020, vinyl is the way to go.

To play in the car.   If I could install a record player in my car, that would be cool.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, That Dude said:

To play in the car.   If I could install a record player in my car, that would be cool.   

It can be done. I'll pimp your ride. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

A double album? Holy shit!! Lot of new songs to listen starting this friday I'm so happy!!
Can someone please leak this album and send a DM to everyone. Thanks.

I specifically recall warning you in February over leak links in the FOAM thread. I won't go so easy on you if it happens again :lol:;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well Billie Joe wanted to call FOAM american idiot part 2. I guess he did it for another of his record lol

It's all a ruse (of the rubes, if you will), leading up to 

AMERICAN IDIOT II:  FINK VS BILLIE

I can't say anymore about it because, you know.   Normal people of The Network Community frown upon that sort of thing.   

But Green Day have been throwing us some weird and wacky curve balls.     The Network are back in town (aren't they?  I'm not sure where they are physically) so all best are off.    

Green Day could be feeling the spark in the night.  

I gotta go read or something.