The Network is back!

Little Boy Named Booze

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone who doesn't yet follow the Golden Bull IG or Facebook might want to do that

Shill

I sure hope it’s either a new Network album, or performance! That song sounds a lot like its his voice, but then again, with all the filters you never know for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Jack- said:

Maybe this? 

I remember someone posted it on the gd subreddit a month or two ago claiming it was a new Network song.

Ah thanks. Sounds fake to me though. Sounds like someone trying to impersonate their voices. Still pretty good

2 minutes ago, Elxufinnishidiot said:

What do you  guys think about this? Someone posted in in reddit.

Honestly, that seems pretty legit.
I doubt someone would put THAT much effort into a fake Green Day side project promo.

Holy fuck. Back to say that this is for sure legit. There’s unseen network footage in that YouTube video. The editing style is just like roeker too. And the song is too well produced to be fake. 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

• Like 1

Just now, Elxufinnishidiot said:

Hold on, at 0:46, is that Fink with Billies quarantine hair lol!

Holy fuck it is. They’re back

If this is all real then I'm so happy. I didn't expect to see new stuff from The Network. Now  if it's legit, my dream would be to see The Network open for Green Day! 

1 minute ago, monkeyupinspace said:

obvious enough. promo seems a bit "too much" just for a live concert. omega 3000 confirmed. 

What is the omega 3000 reference? I’ve seen it a few times 

Just now, Elxufinnishidiot said:

Imagine if at the end we find out that Panic Land did that video lol.

I would legit punch that lead singer in his face 

• Haha 2

The description of that clip says:

The Network were formed in the year 2003, fulfilling an ancient prophecy predicting that we, its chosen members, would issue a stern warning to mankind in the form of music. Released as the album titled Money Money 2020 we shined the headlights upon the follies and vanity of man kind. Rapidly achieving fame and fortune, we had often been mistaken as the planets greatest rock ‘n’ roll band Green Day. This earthly comparison is almost as comical as the humans that inhabit this dying planet! A Time Machine & The Church of Lushotology... After our mercurial rise and the foundation of the Church of Lushotology. We have seen riches beyond imagination, thus we abandoned the doldrums of stardom and focused our efforts on time travel and the salvation of things beyond the human grasp! Within our travels through both time and space we have seen the futures foretold in the prophecy, and it is both disastrous and hilarious! Beyond these interstellar crossroads lie parallel dimensions where the oxymorons can create their own destiny! Choose wisely, for the devolution of man has always been a choice. The release of “Money Money 2020 Part II" will serve as the final lesson! Within the binary codes of this album exist the keys to our past, present, and future DNA! The Gods are laughing & it’s up to you to prove them wrong... You're welcome... The Network The Church of Lushotology is in session and it’s time to drink up!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

What is the omega 3000 reference? I’ve seen it a few times 

i think that was the rumored title for the second album.

3 minutes ago, GreenDayItaly said:

https://www.instagram.com/thenetwork/ they ( ?? ) are now on instagram

Just an interesting observation that one of the founders of Crush Management (who currently manages Green Day) was one of the first followers of that account 

edit: and now Bill too ;) 

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Network is back!