Insomniac turns a quarter-century old!

Little Boy Named Booze

maybe he just said this to support the current insomniac bday sale ? generate hype so more people stick to the insomniac bday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

maybe he just said this to support the current insomniac bday sale ? generate hype so more people stick to the insomniac bday

That makes too much sense

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In case anyone hasn't already ordered this, 1234Go Records are now taking pre-orders 

And it looks like Amazon will have it available as well

https://www.amazon.com/Insomniac-25th-Anniversary-2LP-Green/dp/B08PXD247K/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3LAEA70YDJHUJ&dchild=1&keywords=green+day+insomniac+vinyl&qid=1612988210&sprefix=green+day+insom%2Caps%2C163&sr=8-1

No word on whether this version is also orange. It's not mentioned anywhere in the description. I would guess so since GD's store doesn't have a regular version listed.

*Looking again, the description on GD's store and on 1234 GO mentions colored vinyl, while Amazon does not. So, be wary. I'll just keep my Warner order for now unless Amazon confirms that this is indeed the orange version.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, The Grohl said:

Probably is the black one, orange seems to be exclusive for GD and 1234 Go stores. (maybe indies stores too?!) 

Black version is already listed in many others sites.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, legendary said:

Probably is the black one, orange seems to be exclusive for GD and 1234 Go stores. (maybe indies stores too?!) 

Black version is already listed in many others sites.

I didn't even see it on other sites! So it seems they're doing a color and normal version like they did for NFM. 

Are we allowed to host an mp3s rip pf the live tracks when the vinyl will be released?

I want to listen to it but I don't have a vinyl player and I'm glad if someone upload mp 3s here, if it's legal

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, Stewe said:

Are we allowed to host an mp3s rip pf the live tracks when the vinyl will be released?

I want to listen to it but I don't have a vinyl player and I'm glad if someone upload mp 3s here, if it's legal

I would say invest in the player. It's something you need to experience in person. 

Just got my shipping notification for this!! :dance:

(I actually forgot I ordered this 👀)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Just got my shipping notification for this!! :dance:

(I actually forgot I ordered this 👀)

I got mine too, in so excited!

• Like 2

Waited wayyyyy too long to order so mine's coming from Europe. Looking forward to getting it eventually

looks beautiful. got a shipping notification on mine too, super excited to get it.

• Like 1

No shipping notification for mine yet and I also noticed orange is sold out on the web store.

Remastered = "better audio/sound" quality

Its not newly recorded, its the same from 1995

Am i right that this whole stuff will release digitally on friday? Remastered Insomniac + the Prague live songs too ?

2 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Am i right that this whole stuff will release digitally on friday? Remastered Insomniac + the Prague live songs too ?

this was my assumption... having those live tracks on streaming will be fuckin sick

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

No one said it’s newly recorded... but anyway, looking forward to this and the live audio