Green Day Nominated For Best Rock Music Video at VMA’s

jetsrule128

I don’t understand why there are people talking about how Katy Perry selling more records than Green Day??? What does that have to do with the tweet? Am I missing something or is this just stan twitter where everybody is 10 years old

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don’t understand why there are people talking about how Katy Perry selling more records than Green Day??? What does that have to do with the tweet? Am I missing something or is this just stan twitter where everybody is 10 years old

It’s fucking annoying..

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yup, that's stan twitter for you. It's the reason why I left >:/  they just looooove bringing up numbers

Edited by billiesblue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Any update on the award? I don’t have access to MTV. 

Nothing yet.

A number of websites are live updating the awards too.

8 minutes ago, legendary said:

As expected

While I didn't really expect them to win, I really didn't believe they would lose to Coldplay.  Of all bands.  :(

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Was Coldplay ever legitimately rock?..

Not in my book. :dry: What a shitty band to lose to. I don't hate them, by they're nothing special.

• Like 1

Well. Oh Yeah is the shittiest song of the album lol. That make sense. I don't even know why this song was in the VMA's. Green Day is not gonna win anything with FOAM.

But Oh Yeah has the best video and is one of the stronger singles. And seeing who they were up against they had a chance to win. But I imagine the people who voted for Coldplay are the same ones who say iS gReEn dAy sTiLl aRoUnD?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

But Oh Yeah has the best video and is one of the stronger singles. And seeing who they were up against they had a chance to win. But I imagine the people who voted for Coldplay are the same ones who say iS gReEn dAy sTiLl aRoUnD?

WhO ThE FuCk iS CoLd PlAy?

(i kid, i kid)

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, The Grohl said:

But MMOTR? That's the best video, I think. Though I do love Oh Yeah purely for the lovely Billie scenes.

Just now, Green Day In Seattle said:

But MMOTR? That's the best video, I think. Though I do love Oh Yeah purely for the lovely Billie scenes.

MMOTR is the best single from FOAM. I still think I like the Oh Yeah video more than MMOTR. I don't know. They're both great! But I guess Oh Yeah performed better.

• Like 1