So this is my favorite song from the Trilogy..

Stark

8 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Me too! It sounded more funky on the scraps we heard from the secret shows but the end product was so flat

It’s all over pretty flat but I kinda don’t remember the scraps from the secret shows. Maybe I’m missing out on something. I find it super bleh least fav on the Trilogy. It doesn’t fit there. Lyrics and the feel are nothing too great. I wish it was off and one of the leftover treasure songs buried in the vaults / left off the albums was on the record instead. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

It’s all over pretty flat but I kinda don’t remember the scraps from the secret shows. Maybe I’m missing out on something. I find it super bleh least fav on the Trilogy. It doesn’t fit there. Lyrics and the feel are nothing too great. I wish it was off and one of the leftover treasure songs buried in the vaults / left off the albums was on the record instead. 

I know a couple of people who have removed/deleted it from the album on their computers! :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I know a couple of people who have removed/deleted it from the album on their computers! :lol:

Whoa! That’s amazing! Haha Green Day fans are insane (the best)! Wow! 😆 

I think I listed it on my “do not play list” on Spotify… And I massively love Green Day. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Only got into the trilogy recently (very late I know) but 99 revolutions, x-kid, make out party (love bj’s snarl in this) and let yourself go are my favourites!

On 9/15/2021 at 3:29 AM, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Whoa! That’s amazing! Haha Green Day fans are insane (the best)! Wow! 😆 

I think I listed it on my “do not play list” on Spotify… And I massively love Green Day. 

I would say there’s worst songs on the trilogy tho tbh 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vanessarose86 said:

I would say there’s worst songs on the trilogy tho tbh 

Maybe yeah it could be argued and sometimes I think so too but generally per consensus vote it comes out as least favorite. It’s not even interesting enough to be actually bad I think that’s part of it.

I like your top song selections :) so happy you’re getting into the Trilogy! It’s amazing! Enjoy :) 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2021 at 12:02 AM, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Maybe yeah it could be argued and sometimes I think so too but generally per consensus vote it comes out as least favorite. It’s not even interesting enough to be actually bad I think that’s part of it.

I like your top song selections :) so happy you’re getting into the Trilogy! It’s amazing! Enjoy :) 

Yeah I agree it does seem very average and out of place compared to a lot of the others. Yeah better late than never! Wish I appreciated it at the time though as would loved to have heard a few of them live, I know they don’t play them often anymore  ☹️

On 9/14/2021 at 7:43 PM, xWhatsername_ said:

I’m not too big on the songs from the trilogy? but I do think brutal love sounds amazing live

ESPECIALLY here

Love this ❤️ Sounds so much better live!

• Love 1

On 9/14/2021 at 2:43 PM, xWhatsername_ said:

I’m not too big on the songs from the trilogy? but I do think brutal love sounds amazing live

ESPECIALLY here

This is one of my favorite ever Green Day performances. ❤️