No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

8 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

48 is still so young. Jeeeeeez people! They’re still so young plus they’re hawt too. Haha. But they are y’know. 

Generation X

....Wait what?! Yay! Now the thread can actually be about the songs instead of arguing! (At least for a bit).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

....Wait what?! Yay! Now the thread can actually be about the songs instead of arguing! (At least for a bit).

Lol... I had to do a triple take on his post to make sure it really said No Fun Monday... (on hump day). 

• Haha 4

Oh God how I'm excited to hear Billie's more straightforward punkish angry even a little bit nasal voice. This is actually the rawest and rantiest thing I've heard from him in a long time. Great interpretation of a classic, Billie surely loves his Lennon covers! 

• Like 2

Huge John Lennon fan and I find this cover really really bad. The one they did as green day for working class hero was perfect but this one just feels wrong. Especially the "truuuth" echo. 

Fucking ace, awesome! I adore how spontaneous this whole project is, others might feel differently but for this kind of release I love to have this feeling of constant uncertainty surrounding it ❤️

19 minutes ago, petros said:

Huge John Lennon fan and I find this cover really really bad. The one they did as green day for working class hero was perfect but this one just feels wrong. Especially the "truuuth" echo. 

Understandable, but as explained in the caption is a cover inspired by the Generation X version of the song. Personally I like his approach that falls somewhere in the between of the two. 

• Like 2

Wonder why it’s not on YT yet, IG sound compression is absolutely the worst, he needs to put this out somewhere else. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Wonder why it’s not on YT yet, IG sound compression is absolutely the worst, he needs to put this out somewhere else. 

It think it'll show up on YouTube later today. If I'm not wrong when he published 'Amico' for No Fun Monday Hump Day it was first published on Igtv and the next day on YouTube.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Squashie said:

Well today is my Friday since tomorrow is an off day for the US holiday that's on Saturday.

I'm so messed up about what day it really is. Working from home isn't helping and Billie posting a new cover on a Wednesday is even more confusing.

This GIF with the penis cake 😂

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
Please remove videos/images from quotes.
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

This GIF with the penis cake 😂

welcome to 2020 were Joey confused over a penis cake works for any situation...

• Haha 3

now im just commenting because i wanted to say 'penis cake' too.

• Haha 3

He posted the song on Instagram twice. Can anyone tell which of the two sounds better?

6 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

He posted the song on Instagram twice. Can anyone tell which of the two sounds better?

I think they sound the same, but I'm not a sound technician... the difference is the first time he posted it, it cut off the words.

• Thanks 1

I can't believe I missed this yesterday! I am not on Instagram and this was not posted to Facebook or Twitter so I missed it. Gotta listen to this right now. Love John Lennon. 

See everybody, he didn't say it was over because it wasn't! Just like he said on Twitter, he was just taking a break from social media for awhile to make room for BLM. So does this mean the arguing is over (please say yes LOL)?

So that's why he didn't make an official high decree that it's over :P

Awesome! The perfect choice of song to come back with

• Like 2