No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

19 hours ago, Montclare said:

ITWAN hit 1 million streams on Spotify today.  And should hit that within the next few days on Youtube.

Yay, Billie Joe just made 6000 dollars!  

What if he decides to use ONLY the money from his solo project to make future music in said project?   

He could take that 6000 bucks and make a record.   The financial constraints could squeeze something out of Billie we haven't heard since Kerplunk.   

Heck, make it even more challenging.  Let's say Billie has to make a full length album and cannot use more than 800 dollars.   

Each time he successfully does this, we tighten the budget.   

I can't wait to see what Billie does with nothing more than a pear of underwear and a penny, haha.  

After that, it's naked Billie doing accapella.      Calm down, folks.   He's taken.  

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Montclare said:

ITWAN hit 1 million streams on Spotify today.  And should hit that within the next few days on Youtube.

It’s doing really well on adult contemporary, pretty heavy rotation. Looking forward to seeing the chart numbers for it tomorrow. Which you will have to report @Montclare now that it s so difficult to check on this.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm just a garbage fan, but did you guys know Billie was featured on Penelope Houston's version of Corpus Christi?   

I stumbled across it in my 2019 favorites on spotify and thought "that can't be right, that's brand new......"  

But yeah.  Apparently I liked it on spotify last year but never listened to it.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I had no idea

Hello fellow garbage fan.   :)  

So Billie has worked with her on at least two songs, I wonder if there is more.   

There's another full length LP we could have coming!   Haha

• Like 2

Garbage fan 😆 it’s not out faults he’s so amazing he does above and beyond all the time and we miss stuff.

That’s what being a GD fan is about. The treasures and surprises. I love it.

And I am also a garbage fan but better than the average jackass fan (I think). Y’all here are way better than me. I learn so much on this forum! ❤️

• Love 1

Can someone tell me if the four songs posted in the OP are all of them so far? Just want to check I haven't missed any.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Can someone tell me if the four songs posted in the OP are all of them so far? Just want to check I haven't missed any.

There are five now

ITWAN

CPYAAAM

Manic Monday

Corpus Christi

TTYD

(OP is missing the first one)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There are five now

ITWAN

CPYAAAM

Manic Monday

Corpus Christi

TTYD

(OP is missing the first one)

Thanks!

Edit: Hang on I think maybe I Think We're Alone Now wasn't part of No Fun Mondays originally? Or has there been another performance of it? I can add it either way but I want to add the right video

56 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Thanks!

Edit: Hang on I think maybe I Think We're Alone Now wasn't part of No Fun Mondays originally? Or has there been another performance of it? I can add it either way but I want to add the right video

ITWAN has it's own thread, because it wasn't listed originally as a "No Fun Monday's" cover. He started that the next week. It should probably be included this one though.

Omg waiting is the hardest part. Has anyone noticed a consistent time release for No Fun Monday’s?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Squashie said:

ITWAN has it's own thread, because it wasn't listed originally as a "No Fun Monday's" cover. He started that the next week. It should probably be included this one though.

Thanks, I'll pop it in anyway then

44 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Omg waiting is the hardest part. Has anyone noticed a consistent time release for No Fun Monday’s?

Nope. It’s whenever he feels like posting it. 

• Thanks 1

Right now these songs are part of my 2nd 2020 mix.   But as more songs are added, I'll probably make an entire mix of just Billie.  

I've got the acoustic Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Graffitia in my mix too.   

• Like 1

Couple of things.  He performed ITWAN on Jimmy Fallon @Hermione if you are getting confused., no there’s no set time but this is the latest so far and I saw on Amazon music he was listed on the Avengers performance of Corpus Christie but forgot to say here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squashie said:

Nope. It’s whenever he feels like posting it. 

Knowing Billie, he’s probably working on it until he posts it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

Knowing Billie, he’s probably working on it until he posts it.

He can’t it has to be done days ahead so someone can make the video

• Like 1

Since someone makes the video and takes care of the band’s YT account, I doubt it’s Billie personally who’s posting it,  but whoever it is, they have no schedule whatsoever :lol:

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

Maybe I'm just a garbage fan, but did you guys know Billie was featured on Penelope Houston's version of Corpus Christi?   

Here you can buy the track as Mp3 or FLAC:

Corpus Christi (Penelope Houston feat Billie Joe Armstrong)

And I did some research. This version is a new one from 2003, which was part of a compilation record for Penelope's career. The original version of this song is from The Avengers, the singer of this band is Penelope Houston, by the way. So that, the song originally was released in 1979 on the EP called "Avengers".

• Like 2