No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He wanted to be famous but also wanted everyone to love him or else he gets grumpy?

Nah nothing like that, it just stopped it being fun for him so he took a break from it. Only knew that was why because he randomly mentioned it to some fans at the AI musical.

15 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He wanted to be famous but also wanted everyone to love him or else he gets grumpy?

Well, he does get grumpy :lol:

23 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yeah! He had a phase of fanboying over Lady Gaga on twitter and the reaction he got from haters made him stop interacting with fans on there for a bit I think. He'd been posting cool song facts and answering questions but stopped because of that. I'm sure it was only a small minority of people doing it but still, poor Billie :P 

Edit: Found an adorable GDA post about his Gaga fanboying, haha

http://bfs.greendayauthority.com/news/article.php?id=2203

But yeah he could fittingly use the same quote in reaction to some of the No Fun Mondays nitpicking :P 

Ugh that's so gross. I hate when people try to shame others for liking something just because it isn't "punk" "metal" etc. It's fine to have interests outside of those realms. And also who cares? Though I don't care for her, I think it's cool that he enjoys her work. 

• Like 1

Let's face it: if Billie committed murder, some people on here would find ways to defend it. If you start a project, you finish it. That's just good business and being a respectable person. Billie is clearly too ADHD to do anything the full way nowadays. He wants to put in minimal effort into everything. Just think of anyone that has left you hanging. If you can justify that, then clearly you're biased.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Well, he does get grumpy :lol:

Isn't that his middle name?

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Let's face it: if Billie committed murder, some people on here would find ways to defend it. If you start a project, you finish it. That's just good business and being a respectable person. Billie is clearly too ADHD to do anything the full way nowadays. He wants to put in minimal effort into everything. Just think of anyone that has left you hanging. If you can justify that, then clearly you're biased.

His brain might be a little fried these days or maybe he’s just chilling, either way, yeah you’re not wrong, but also I don’t really take him seriously enough to be hurt by this. It was cool that he released these songs but I don’t mind that it’s over. There’ll be something else.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Just think of anyone that has left you hanging. 

It has arrived: the moment where we all realize this thread has nothing to do with Billie or NFM and is really just about venting our anger over all the people in our lives who have let us down. 

58 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

The project was to put out some cover songs to entertain during quarantine for an unspecified length of time. Project complete!

• Like 2

At least these debates bring some life to GDC.
Oh I missed the Next Album Ant. Thread. 

8 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

So....has anyone else gotten their ITWAN single?

tenor.gif

Postal service is so LOOOOOOOOOONG!
I'm still waiting for my Blue stickers I ordered 2 months ago lol

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Postal service is so LOOOOOOOOOONG!
I'm still waiting for my Blue stickers I ordered 2 months ago lol

That sucks. Yeah, don't get me started on mail lately. All of my packages have been 1-2 weeks late with no updates from USPS.

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

It has arrived: the moment where we all realize this thread has nothing to do with Billie or NFM and is really just about venting our anger over all the people in our lives who have let us down. 

Okay Dr. Armchair Psychologist. It is purely about Billie and NFM. He is disrespecting his fans by not finishing the project or updating us. We pay him, kiss his feet, and he has his way with us.

15 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Okay Dr. Armchair Psychologist. It is purely about Billie and NFM. He is disrespecting his fans by not finishing the project or updating us. We pay him, kiss his feet, and he has his way with us.

OK, I mean, if the best response you can come up with is to insult me, I feel like that says a lot. At any rate, I am sorry you are so upset about this, so maybe you should reach out to Billie and let him know how you feel, because it doesn't seem that talking about it here is accomplishing anything. 

Also, bold of you to assume I am not actually a REAL psychologist LOL. 🤣

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

maybe you should reach out to Billie

I would have reach Billie a long time ago to send him dick pic if it was that easy. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I would have reach Billie a long time ago to send him dick pic if it was that easy. 

His DMs are just one click away :P

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

What I mean is, make your voice heard on their social media, contact their "people", whatever. Call the Green Day Support Line LOL. But talk to the people you have the beef with instead of yelling at strangers. This is not achieving anything.

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

His DMs are just one click away :P

Well he don't read his DM's!

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Call the Green Day Support Line

Alright I'm gonna call 1-800-SMK-COKE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well he don't read his DM's!

Maybe he doesn’t read them because they’re full of fans’ unsolicited nudes

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Maybe he doesn’t read them because they’re full of fans’ unsolicited nudes

He's living the life

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

Yes another project that last 3 days 😂

23 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I dunno if you're trolling now or what. He put out a bunch of cover songs in his free time during quarantine and we listened to them. He didn't sign a multi million dollar contract with us or vow a solemn promise to us lol. Billie recording and releasing a song and you listening to it for free, or choosing to spend money to own it, isn't "having his way with you". He's free to release as much or little music as he wants and we're free to buy as much or little of it as we want. I don't know where you get the idea that he's obligated to release a certain amount of music or doing something wrong by choosing to release less music than you want, he isn't. I can only conclude that you're trolling at this point so I give up.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yes another project that last 3 days 😂

I actually waited a couple of weeks before I texted and it worked. They then make you go to a URL to confirm your phone number and give consent to receive texts back. A little while after that I got some text updates when they released NFM songs (like I got a text on Easter when they released the Corpus Christi cover). Maybe they just don't like you.