No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

It's going to be "Baby Shark"

Or "Wild Night"by John Mellencamp.

Or "So What" by whoever did that song. 

Or a new song written for Billie’s country album, due out June 9th, 2020. Jesse Malin on drums.  Adele and Wynona Rider on everything else. 

55 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

New cover tomorrow I can’t wait! :dance:

Ooh, i wonder which one its gonna be!😋 the anticipation haha!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Ooh, i wonder which one its gonna be!😋 the anticipation haha!

The entire Rocky Horror Show. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

C’mon the, I’m ready. 😆

I know! I'm impatient too, but it's only 7:45am in California.

Time to start dinner, think that’s about when last week’s came out, anyone remember?  Not that it means much I suppose if you do 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it was noon ET last time but they just announced the One World Together special so maybe they’re delaying the weekly cover by just a bit.  And there was the Kerrang interview. So much news today! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Maybe No Fun Monday is already in the garbage with the Forever Now video 😂

Billie really does have crippling ADHD.

• Like 1

yikes. another video is coming. chill out. when was it ever said that this is happening at the same exact time every monday? give the human beings a break.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, papa said:

yikes. another video is coming. chill out. when was it ever said that this is happening at the same exact time every monday? give the human beings a break.

Well it is called No Fun Mondays so some time today is all we’re really assuming. We’re not as freaked out as you think we are. Just talking 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, papa said:

As @pacejunkie punk said, just talking but also eagerly awaiting something from Billie, I can’t help myself!

• Like 2

Just now, Eric said:

As we wait, you guys should check out that new Strokes song so goood! :D

Is it on Spotify?

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it on Spotify?

Well I see it on Apple Music, I assume you can find it there, look up Brooklyn Bridge to Chorus

oh and I posted it in the What are you listening to thread if you can't find it.

I'm just finishing writing my behavioral science homework… the article I just read claims that it's proven that people are significantly more likely to go through with their plans when they publicly state them/make a promise. Doesn't seem to work with Billie that well, does it :lol: :ga:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Eric said:

Well I see it on Apple Music, I assume you can find it there, look up Brooklyn Bridge to Chorus

oh and I posted it in the What are you listening to thread if you can't find it.

Found it. So good! And a new album is out in a few days 😲 I like those guys I just don’t follow them closely enough to know this stuff so thanks 🙏 (side note: The New Abnormal is a great title)

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm just finishing writing my behavioral science homework… the article I just read claims that it's proven that people are significantly more likely to go through with their plans when they publicly state them/make a promise. Doesn't seem to work with Billie that well, does it :lol: :ga:

I have faith. We’ll get our new cover today.

I don't blame Billie for never keeping up with his promises. I find myself doing the same thing, so if definitely makes him seem more human.

• Like 3