Green Day Alt Press collectors edition (2020)

Squashie

2 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

When I checked their shipping, they said this was a pre-order and to allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. I'm hoping it won't take that long, but I've never ordered from AP before.

Also, I love that gif! Liar Liar is one of my fave movies :lol:

Oh damn. I thought it said it was available now 😢

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh damn. I thought it said it was available now 😢

I could be mixing up things. I thought this was a pre-order. Either way, in my order confirmation email it says allow 10-14 days delivery. And if you scroll to the bottom, it says they'll send you some free stuff if you share cute pics of animals and pets! It's probably just stickers, but still a nice bonus!

11 hours ago, kaylubd said:

You know, it's pretty cruel for AP to have this new issue and then not have it ready for almost a month. A lot of people are stuck in their homes...don't you think it's a good time for a magazine read? 

We’ll need it even more by the time we receive it and are still stuck at home :lol:

• Like 1

So there’s nothing on there that says it’s a pre-order. The page says available now. So does anyone know when these orders will ship? 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:44 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

So there’s nothing on there that says it’s a pre-order. The page says available now. So does anyone know when these orders will ship? 

I wanted to ask the same thing, then I checked the confirmation mail of my order again and there it says: "Most AP Merch Store orders are delivered within 10-14 business days regardless of chosen shipping method/provider. Most International Orders are delivered in 14-21 business days."

So I guess we'll have to be patient...

OH man looks dope, I saw only 5 dollars then the shipping made it 11. Hopefully i'll see it in a store?

On 3/17/2020 at 11:44 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

If you scroll to the shipping information in the product description it says it’s a pre order and to allow 4 to 5 weeks for processing. But the confirmation email I got says it should ship in 10-12 days. So hopefully the confirmation email is closer to the actual arrival time.

• Thanks 1

Anyone get a shipping notice for this yet? It’s been two weeks and my order is still in production or something. I’d sure like to know when it will ship. I know we’re all anxious to get it.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone get a shipping notice for this yet? It’s been two weeks and my order is still in production or something. I’d sure like to know when it will ship. I know we’re all anxious to get it.

Nope. Silence for me. I’d wish it hurry up. I could use some entertaining reading other than a normal book. 

• Like 3

Just now, DadBod said:

Nope. Silence for me. I’d wish it hurry up. I could use some entertaining reading other than a normal book. 

And photos 😍😍😍

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I sure am happy that Alt Press charged me 8 dollars for that super fast shipping to make sure I could have the magazine while I'm stuck in the house :dry:

• Like 2

From Alt Press ordering site:

fe1fdb2ed7e7fba3f2dc73f04e71dfae8cfa17fc

ugh... guess we’re gonna be waiting for a few more weeks... 😩

• Sad 3

On 3/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, DadBod said:

From Alt Press ordering site:

fe1fdb2ed7e7fba3f2dc73f04e71dfae8cfa17fcugh... guess we’re gonna be waiting for a few more weeks... 😩

4 to 5 weeks until they ship it, and I guess I'll have to wait another 4 to 5 weeks until it gets to the other side of the ocean. Great🤣

I emailed them and this is the response

Hello! As stated on the Green Day product pages:

This collection is a pre-order collection. Alternative Press supports local producers and utilizes their services for at least one of the items in this collection. Once your order is placed, please allow 4-5 weeks processing before your preferred shipping method takes place. You will be notified of any changes or delays during this period.

Right now, we are still on track to ship around our April 17th deadline. If any of our vendors experiences further delays due to the COVID situation, we will let you know. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Roberta G. | Customer Service Guru
Mon-Fri 10am-6pmEST

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, desertrose said:

I emailed them and this is the response

Hello! As stated on the Green Day product pages:

This collection is a pre-order collection. Alternative Press supports local producers and utilizes their services for at least one of the items in this collection. Once your order is placed, please allow 4-5 weeks processing before your preferred shipping method takes place. You will be notified of any changes or delays during this period.

Right now, we are still on track to ship around our April 17th deadline. If any of our vendors experiences further delays due to the COVID situation, we will let you know. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Roberta G. | Customer Service Guru
Mon-Fri 10am-6pmEST

Thanks for following up on this.  Gonna be a long wait still (I can't believe it's still March!) but at least we have a release date.

• Like 1

Dammit, I wanted to order this SO BAD (hoping it wouldn't be the kind of "new pics, new stuff!" Kerrang! lies) but a few days after I checked the page my country shut down and now the world is shut down almost completely. It's expensive in my currency but that wouldn't be a problem if it's not for the risk of having the magazine stolen on its way here 😭 So it's a no for me, sorry Green Day 💔

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Laly said:

Dammit, I wanted to order this SO BAD (hoping it wouldn't be the kind of "new pics, new stuff!" Kerrang! lies) but a few days after I checked the page my country shut down and now the world is shut down almost completely. It's expensive in my currency but that wouldn't be a problem if it's not for the risk of having the magazine stolen on its way here 😭 So it's a no for me, sorry Green Day 💔

Nice to see you back on @Laly  If you like I can photograph and send you the pics once mine arrives

On 4/4/2020 at 8:54 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Nice to see you back on @Laly  If you like I can photograph and send you the pics once mine arrives

Thank you! 😊 I never really left, I just took a break after Rev Rad.

About the photos, that would be really nice of you. Or at least one, pick the cutest one and send that 🙏

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Laly said:

Thank you! 😊 I never really left, I just took a break after Rev Rad.

About the photos, that would be really nice of you. Or at least one, pick the cutest one and send that 🙏

Will do

There are only 21 copies of the big bundle left, if anyone wants it...

I bought #22. :P 

• Like 1