Green Day Alt Press collectors edition (2020)

Squashie

I want to order this magazine, but I'm confused, why are there like 3 different versions of it to buy on altpress.com?🤔

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Me too. It’s fun getting texts from Green Day. I randomly respond back hoping I reach a real human sometime

It sounds like the whole issue is dedicated to Green Day (including a new interview)

Are you getting responses as a result of the Frank Storm text?  I got nothing at all, I guess due to to it being in the US.

43 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

I want to order this magazine, but I'm confused, why are there like 3 different versions of it to buy on altpress.com?🤔

It’s the same magazine with two different cover photos

39 minutes ago, jengd said:

Are you getting responses as a result of the Frank Storm text?  I got nothing at all, I guess due to to it being in the US.

I get texts from them when they announce stuff but they don’t respond to my texts. It’s probably just an ad bot. It would be fun if they did randomly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Duhhan1023 said:

That would have been a great album cover.

Totally right

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s the same magazine with two different cover photos

I get texts from them when they announce stuff but they don’t respond to my texts. It’s probably just an ad bot. It would be fun if they did randomly.

Oh thanks!

15 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Frank Storm texted me those pics

frank storm texted me a pic of his dick

3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

here's 10 albums to listen to....

out of 13 😂

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wanted the photo booklet so that sold me on the big bundle. 

I really want the photo booklet, but I don't need the posters or stickers. 🤔 Oh what do do??

18 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I really want the photo booklet, but I don't need the posters or stickers. 🤔 Oh what do do??

I just went for the more expensive bundle with the photo booklet because I knew I'd regret it if I didn't (and it was on sale!)

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I may keep the posters folded up or on the shelf. I might make fridge magnets out of the stickers if they don’t fit on my laptop

I mean it's been years since they've had someone worthwhile on the cover, so makes sense 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man, that ranking of all Green Day songs is bogus. When I Come Around isn't even in the the top 30. Just for that, I'm not buying the damn magazine :P

• Haha 2

Well, I did it. I ordered the Father of All package.

• Like 2

Rest at 170? I dunno if I agree with that. I wouldn't put it super high but I don't think I would put it dead last.

You know, it's pretty cruel for AP to have this new issue and then not have it ready for almost a month. A lot of people are stuck in their homes...don't you think it's a good time for a magazine read? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

You know, it's pretty cruel for AP to have this new issue and then not have it ready for almost a month. A lot of people are stuck in their homes...don't you think it's a good time for a magazine read? 

Seriously? I have to wait a month for it?!?!?!?! 

tenor.gif?itemid=3364955

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

Seriously? I have to wait a month for it?!?!?!?! 

When I checked their shipping, they said this was a pre-order and to allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. I'm hoping it won't take that long, but I've never ordered from AP before.

Also, I love that gif! Liar Liar is one of my fave movies :lol: