Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Can’t believe I’m disagreeing with myself already,  😆 I guess I’m torn, but I have to agree with @Hermione, I was there too and that was really something!

• Like 1

It all depends on who is brought up on stage as some fans don't perform well, and I think a few people claim to be able to play guitar just so they can get up on stage to hug Billie. But I think the majority of fans do perform well when brought up on stage considering that most wouldn't have performed in front of large audiences. And although I wasn't at that London gig when they brought Rachel up on stage, it's still really emotional to watch. 

Hopefully next year the fans will be back on stage at GD gigs. 

• Like 2

I'm just greedy and want more Green Day :lol: of course it's fun seeing people get pulled up on stage, but I wouldn't be upset if they stopped this or didn't do it for every show. It would also make it more special when it does happen.

@RedundantIdiot Also, that would be me :lol: I'm not even gonna lie. I do know how to play GD songs on guitar, but I would mainly want to hug Billie >_> He can talk shit about me being bad as long as I get that hug.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

@RedundantIdiot Also, that would be me :lol: I'm not even gonna lie. I do know how to play GD songs on guitar, but I would mainly want to hug Billie >_> He can talk shit about me being bad as long as I get that hug.

I’m the opposite - I would hate if Billie made fun of me fucking up :lol:

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I’m the opposite - I would hate if Billie made fun of me fucking up :lol:

It would just inspire me to improve my skills or I'd say 'Can I play Brainstew instead? I know Brainstew!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's no way i'd raise my hand unless i was confident as fuck in playing the song lmao. Honestly i'd rather sing, i feel like it'd be less pressure.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

There's no way i'd raise my hand unless i was confident as fuck in playing the song lmao. Honestly i'd rather sing, i feel like it'd be less pressure.

Exactly. I don’t want to do it unless I’m 100% sure. I know the audience doesn’t really care and Billie is a good sport about people messing up, but I don’t want to remember it as that one time I played guitar with Green Day and messed up.

• Like 1

I'm for getting rid of it.  It's cool for the fan, and cool that they do it in general, but rarely results in any interesting moments (but is cool when it does) and does take away from the show for me.  There could be a compromise, where a fan comes up for one song, rather than 3 songs like they did for RevRad. I think 3 is too much.

36 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

It would just inspire me to improve my skills or I'd say 'Can I play Brainstew instead? I know Brainstew!'

Unless the fan decides to change the setlist.  Then I'm all for it. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, playing Knowledge would be the easiest thing in the world I think it's like 3 chords lol. All the time I raised my hand to be on stage. All the time he looked at me and he chose someone by my side :( HE DOES IT ON PURPOSE I'M SURE!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well, playing Knowledge would be the easiest thing in the world I think it's like 3 chords lol. All the time I raised my hand to be on stage. All the time he looked at me and he chose someone by my side :( HE DOES IT ON PURPOSE I'M SURE!

Welcome to Billie doesn’t like us club :(

• Sad 1

I think they shouldn't do it at EVERY show. That way people still have a chance at playing with the band and it's more special when it does. 

4 hours ago, Jon Benjamin said:

Nifi is like “the game”. I can go a long time without thinking about it and then as soon as I remember I’m pissed. 

tenor.gif

• 1 month later...

I was supposed to be in line right now for tonight show at Toronto... I'm really really sad.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Flashback said:

They seem quite optimistic with corona when they add a new show 😅

I would be optimistic too: it's Denmark. They got everything under control--as usual. Not like this disaster here in the U.S.

Got my tickets for the Copenhagen show 025.gif 
Now I have to cross my fingers three times to not see my shows postponed/cancelled once again :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Got my tickets for the Copenhagen show 025.gif 
Now I have to cross my fingers three times to not see my shows postponed/cancelled once again :D 

I've been trying to buy tickets for Copenhagen, but there are not seats? I wonder whether there will be once the regular pre-sale starts of if it's really a show without any seats. I think I will just wait for another two days. Plus, almost 100€ for one ticket is outrageous.

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy