Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

3 minutes ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

Are you buying for Europe or the US? For Europe i'd imagine you just enter it at checkout on ticketmaster.

Europe... ah okay, I would get them cheaper when I buy from the official national reseller, but I think it‘s more important to be faster than a bit cheaper in this case 😂

5 hours ago, etty_gd said:

I'm constantly looking for information about the ticket sale and where to get tickets for certain shows. Well there isn't that much info to go on, which annoys me a lot. But I did found these sites recently, so i guess the ticketsales for the EU & UK tour will go through ticketmaster? and maybe this will be the central point to go from for the presale thing?

Only Green Day shows: https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/greenday
Hella mega shows: https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/hellamega

i hope so, it would make it all a bit easier to buy tickets. Only problem for now is that you get redirected back to the site after clicking the "coming soon" link.

I'm starting to hate the term "soon" soooo much. Have heard it to fucking much lately. 😤

1 hour ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

I thought all the Hella Mega shows at least (i.e. not just Green Day shows) were through ticketmaster. Could be completely wrong tho. Any link i click on an individual show on the webpage that was emailed to me just seems to redirect to the same page for now.

The promoter for the Norway show confirmed there's only one official outlet, tikkio.com which is fairly indie compared to Ticketmaster etc (they also have their own presale lmao). Not sure if other european countries have a similar thing? The mailing list code email I got today still links to that ticketmaster site so that's not confusing at all but I guess all will be revealed soon. SOON. 😕

I wonder if the americans can clear up the Seperate FREE pre sale code things tomorrow as they are before us..
ITs so confusing 

The amount of questions here that are easily answered by simply going on Green Days website is insane.. Anyway, good luck getting tickets everyone! It'll be such a relief once we have them 'cause this shit is stressful. 

34 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

I feel stupid right now but this  is the Hella Mega tour page
https://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/hellamega
The dates are the ones in Paris, Netherlands, Belgium, Uk, Austria and Ireland
It says "looking for Green Day headline dates? click blabla" 

Does it mean Green Day are only headliner in Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia and Berlin? 

One is hella mega

one is Green Day just.

thats all it means

What was it like for the Wrigley people during RevRad. Did you just go directly to the cubs site for presale? Cause that’s how the DC show is looking 

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

One is hella mega

one is Green Day just.

thats all it means

Like Green Day just but 2 dates are GD + Weezer 
Btw, that's what I was thinking but my mind in these days is freaking out 😂

Has anybody figured out the VIP thing yet? Whether or not it includes early entry? I'm still trying to decide before the pre-sale if I'm going to do it. I hope the prices aren't too ridiculous, though. I will not spend more than $300.

• Like 2

Okay so just to confirm before tomorrow, when does the pre-sale start for album pre-order start? at 10 AM? And the No Purchase pre-sale starts at 11? 

56 minutes ago, Stefano Bras said:

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but are the prices known yet?

No pricing has been announced, yet. guessing we will all find out tomorrow when presales open

1 hour ago, killjoywhatsername said:

What was it like for the Wrigley people during RevRad. Did you just go directly to the cubs site for presale? Cause that’s how the DC show is looking 

Wrigley appears to be through their mlb site. Both the tour page & ticketmaster link take you there.

20 minutes ago, DadBod said:

No pricing has been announced, yet. guessing we will all find out tomorrow when presales open

Wrigley appears to be through their mlb site. Both the tour page & ticketmaster link take you there.

Yeah that's their mission, they wait till you're in the adrenaline of waiting for tickets to show you the price so you're not in the right mind lmfao

The one negative with the VIP (you know, other than the price) is that you have to carry the commemorative stuff around with you all day.  Be better if you could pick it up at the end or if they mailed it to you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Montclare said:

The one negative with the VIP (you know, other than the price) is that you have to carry the commemorative stuff around with you all day.  Be better if you could pick it up at the end or if they mailed it to you.

Ah really? Bummer. Having to carry extra stuff anywhere i go stresses me the hell out. 🤣 So i bring my backpack everywhere but that's not exactly an option at concerts for health and safety reasons.

I'll be incredibly anxious until I get my tickets. What a relief it will be tomorrow after this first pre-sale is over and I no longer have to worry about anything.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I keep forgetting that the pre-sale is tomorrow...so I guess that shows how I feel about this tour :lol:

I keep forgetting too. Then I remember and get that sinking anxiety feeling in my stomach. Will be so happy when this is over. :lol:

• Like 3

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy