Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

If they do the same pattern as RevRad tour it would goes as follows:

Album Promotional Small Gigs: October & November 2019.

European Leg: February & March 2020.

North America Leg 1: April & May 2020.

Australia and New Zealand: June 2020.

European Leg 2: June & July 2020.

North America Leg 2: August & September 2020.

Latin America Leg: October 2020.

1 minute ago, Murphy said:

Is this a real post? When I go to this site it says there are no upcoming events.

Maybe not, I was quoting someone else. 

I just clicked the link and it says that there is a show.  did you copy and paste the link maybe that will work.  go to Ticketmaster.com and type in Green Day see if you get anything.  it also worked for me searching Fall Out Boy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, desertrose said:

I just clicked the link and it says that there is a show.  did you copy and paste the link maybe that will work.  go to Ticketmaster.com and type in Green Day see if you get anything.

I tried that, I get nothing for Greenday, Fall out boy and only Weezers current tours are listed. 😕

4 minutes ago, Murphy said:

I tried that, I get nothing for Greenday, Fall out boy and only Weezers current tours are listed. 😕

Interesting, I just tried searching again and it definitely came up for me.

1 minute ago, desertrose said:

Interesting, I just tried searching again and it definitely came up for me.

Appreciate the help, just curious if I am the only one with this problem?

5 minutes ago, Murphy said:

Appreciate the help, just curious if I am the only one with this problem?

I can only see it if I search "PNC Park"

It is definitely legit though.

• Like 2

I haven't been on this forum in like 15 years.. I recovered the only account I could remember to say, holy fuck I'm excited. 

• Like 3

It's makes me quite sad to see some of the reaction from this thread. It's a very valid reason to be concern about ticket prices and playing time for GD.

However, I really think this is something that will be good for the band, and I'm glad they are still making new efforts to gain more fans and add to already impressive legacy.  

There is a very high chance this tour won't come to my city and I'll try to see if there is any way I can make it to another city close enough. Even if I can't go I really hope this tour succeeds and im quite excited that other fandoms will see how much of an amazing Green Day is live.

i wouldn't have went to the other two bands by themselves but if you think of it as a festival (which is sure sounds like to me) then there is nothing new about the way things work (multiple bands that people don't necessarily all enjoy).

I love all these bands and I have been a HUGE fan of Green Day since I was 9 years old. I even like new Fall Out Boy 🤭🤐🤷🏻‍♂️

10 hours ago, Sean Walford said:

I'm assuming the Huddersfield date rumoured on here is the Northern England date as such. Slightly odd choice but probably due to logistics - Other thing is that SJM (Promoters) tend to preference the Etihad for stadium gigs up that way.  

Omg I would die if it was in Huddersfield. It was amazing to see Take That here. But every time I’ve visited the John smiths I always fantasised about seeing Green Day play here. I will die happy if this happens. But as amazing it would be I don’t think it has the capacity. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HitmonSal said:

Omg I would die if it was in Huddersfield. It was amazing to see Take That here. But every time I’ve visited the John smiths I always fantasised about seeing Green Day play here. I will die happy if this happens. But as amazing it would be I don’t think it has the capacity. 

Huddersfield would be good for me as not too far. Hopefully the rain will stay off this time though 😂

• Love 1

Don’t worry guys, Weezer is the laziest band on the planet. They have incredibly short set lists so I’m sure they’ll jump at the chance to open the night with a 20 minute set. Green Day will have the majority of the time for sure

@Cunt

wow, way to be rude mate! You got a problem with me?

Woah! Your forum automatically merges multiple posts in a row?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jj0407 said:

Huddersfield would be good for me as not too far. Hopefully the rain will stay off this time though 😂

Wooo! :D Oh gosh it bounced it down at Take that. Well for rick Astleys set it stopped raining when TT came on. I’m not really a fan of wheezer  or FOB so won’t care if it rains for them I’ll just hide in the stands :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HitmonSal said:

Wooo! :D Oh gosh it bounced it down at Take that. Well for rick Astleys set it stopped raining when TT came on. I’m not really a fan of wheezer  or FOB so won’t care if it rains for them I’ll just hide in the stands :P

It really did I was drenched! I'll be hoping for standing wherever they decide to play in the UK 🤞 can't wait for the announcement!! 😃

Hi there, haven’t posted here in ages but I’ve been lurking haha. 

I was just realising, not sure if someone has noticed before, that all the dates we’ve got rumoured are on a Friday or Saturday? Could just be a coincidence but I was thinking perhaps each band uses the week to do their own shows? Wishful thinking here :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, HitmonSal said:

On the John Smith's website it says the stadium has a capacity of 40,000 for concerts, so I think thats big enough

SiriusXM Alt Nation wrote sth about "a co-headlining world tour"

if this is true it could really mean that gd/fob/weezer switch the last slot each night and they all will have the same stage time +-

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy