Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Now that I think about it I could honestly see them doing their own tour BEFORE this one. If it's a stadium tour it's gonna have to be in the summer, which is literally like a year away. I could see them doing a winter-spring tour when the album comes out and then doing this one in like July-August, especially since a Chicago date in August apparently leaked 

42 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Why did he make the longshot one private before the release?

its Billie (I’m assuming he’s running the account), there is no explanation. 

When the Longshot was private he was a lot more active in the comments, liking and replying to quite a few people vs how often he does so on his main account. Maybe because he felt the fans wouldn't get hated on as much because of the smaller sized group? I know the first girl that knew about it all got bullied by other fans...I guess because they were jealous of her, and he went onto her profile and defended her in the comments. He also teased clips of all of the songs and the tour on there before officially announcing them or doing so on his main account. Right before he made it public he said that he had fun with the account and talking to/teasing us, but he was making it public because the album release/tour were impending and he had to promote them on a wider scale. He then deleted the post and made it public and went from 1,333 followers to 100,000+ in 24hrs. I was a bit shell shocked lol. That all being said, dunno why they've made this one private, seeing as it'll be officially announced in like a day?? Longshot was private for like 2-3 months prior, which made more sense from a teasing-fans-who-found-out-about-the-secret stand point lol 🤷 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, tdlyon said:

Now that I think about it I could honestly see them doing their own tour BEFORE this one. If it's a stadium tour it's gonna have to be in the summer, which is literally like a year away. I could see them doing a winter-spring tour when the album comes out and then doing this one in like July-August, especially since a Chicago date in August apparently leaked 

Let us pray.

I figure they'll play Wrigley again for Chicago.  If this turns out being just a greatest hits for all three, hopefully we'll still get a full length show at some point.

I still laugh when I think of the Longshot account. I finally got accepted the very last day it was private. Then everyone got let in. 😄

• Haha 3

Weezer is cool. Fall Out Boy is just meh. Neither will dissuade me from seeing Green Day, though!

I wonder where they'll play for Washington. I hope it's not White River Amphitheater again. Really nice venue, but super out the way.

• Like 2

Wow, I had limited internet access during the weekend and a hella mega shit load of stuff happened 😂

I am not a big fan of FoB and Weezer, but I don’t dislike them either. I would never go see them live on their own, but if Green Day hold the main spot in this (and I don’t see why they should not) a ticket is already in my pocket. I understand the fanbase rivalry and everything else, but it could be a really fun party to attend :) 

Honestly I prefer this to random and randomly organized summer festivals, if that was the alternative (and I believe so since it looks like we are talking about a summer stadium tour).

And remember that P!ATD is not part of it, it could have been much worse :P 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, J a c said:

And remember that P!ATD is not part of it, it could have been much worse :P 

Truuuuue! 

2 hours ago, amberwhite said:

Why would they make the account private though?

Don’t know but I’m in, so if they posts something you’ll be the first to know from me  

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Maybe those of us who followed before it went private will get first dibs at tickets.

I WISH ahah 

1 hour ago, JRod said:

Really hoping this whole “Hella Mega” business is just a smaller portion of a Green Day tour. Absolutely no interest in the other two bands and don’t want to pay an arm and a leg. I just want a regular, good old fashioned Green Day tour goddamnit. 

👏 Agree. 
I used to listen to FOB but I'm not interested in their music so much anymore.
Also, I didn't think about how much we'll have to pay for 3 bands 

Love that video...

I suppose, for anyone that was doubting, it sort of confirms GD are the outright headliner if they used Billie and Tre in the video. Unless there's more videos to come featuring FOB or something

3 minutes ago, stuckwithshe19 said:

I've heard Weezer are awesome live. Not so keen on FoB. Doesn't matter though, not like it's going to come to the UK anyway... 

It is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It is.

I've been asking around again this morning,

Arena tour in spring is still what I;m hearing form my reliables..

May be wrong, but it seems like this is US

• Like 4

Just now, stuckwithshe19 said:

Where did you see that? If that's true that's awesome, we usually miss out on killer tours! 

Assuming the hm website is legit, there's a list of currencies it's using that looks like they're accomodating it for users from quite a few places outside of the USA, including Europe and Asia, which makes me thing it's an around-the-world deal, but of course I don't know. 

• Like 1

I’m excited for this!

also Americans have no place being upset, considering how often they play there :P green day has toured here twice in the last ten years 

5 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

I've been asking around again this morning,

Arena tour in spring is still what I;m hearing form my reliables..

May be wrong, but it seems like this is US

I hope you're correct 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy