Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

43 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Go back in the studio and we’ll all pretend FOAM never happened

No joke I find so much of Green Day’s evolution has mirrored the Beatles. This could be like their studio period where they stopped touring and just recorded album after album.

seems like Weezer used their "free time" too and release a new LP "All systems go. OK Human, the new album, lands on January 29th" (van weezer still coming on 7th May)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

seems like Weezer used their "free time" too and release a new LP "All systems go. OK Human, the new album, lands on January 29th" (van weezer still coming on 7th May)

yeah with Weezer new album I'm confident for a GD new album maybe in 2021 or 2022 :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukastjimmy said:

Do you think it's a reliable source? I mean it's hard to cancel something like this or else they would have done it last year....

I think when they postponed it last year they were hoping against hope that the COVID situation would have blown over by then, but it of course hasn't and is showing very few signs of slowing down, so cancelling makes a lot of sense to me personally

On 1/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

No joke I find so much of Green Day’s evolution has mirrored the Beatles. This could be like their studio period where they stopped touring and just recorded album after album.

I'm honestly very interested in hearing you explain the rest of the mirroring between their careers 

2 hours ago, lukastjimmy said:

Do you think it's a reliable source? I mean it's hard to cancel something like this or else they would have done it last year....

Noboby knew what was going to happen for the rest of 2020 and the the whole year of 2021.
Postponing was a smart move. But now we all know it's probably not gonna happen.

27 minutes ago, Herroon said:

I'm honestly very interested in hearing you explain the rest of the mirroring between their careers 

There are so many parallels it’s freaky. I don’t have time to compile it all now and don’t want to go off topic here but since things are quiet I’ll start a thread for it in a bit

6 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Noboby knew what was going to happen for the rest of 2020 and the the whole year of 2021.
Postponing was a smart move. But now we all know it's probably not gonna happen.

From what I heard they canceled in Asia earlier this month. I can see cancellations happening in Europe as well. 

As for North America, it could be a different story and may just be postponed as they can travel through the continent without needing to go through airports and can avoid borders until the Toronto show or any other Canadian dates. The alternative is to separate the Canadian dates so they can quarantine upon arrival and then move through with the tour. 

11 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It could go ahead in 2022, there should be enough vaccinated at that point

but that may not be possible insurance wise 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Herroon said:

Here you go:

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Some concerts being moved to 2022 in different tours so it’s certainly possible to reschedule twice

now it depends if they want to

• Like 1

Glastonbury 2021 was cancelled today so almost a given that the European Hella Mega dates will be cancelled too (unless rescheduled of course) 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Glastonbury 2021 was cancelled today so almost a given that the European Hella Mega dates will be cancelled too (unless rescheduled of course) 

I expect reschedule tbh.

the amount of promo and sponsorship gone into it, it would be a huge loss

• Love 1

Damn. I hope this gets rescheduled if the US dates can't go thru this summer😔 it's all I have been looking forward to for 3 years now to see Green Day again in the pit since I saw them last on the RevRad Tour.🥺

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

They can reschedule every years until 2030 I don't care as long as this tour still happen.

Dude, same👊

17 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Damn. I hope this gets rescheduled if the US dates can't go thru this summer😔 it's all I have been looking forward to for 3 years now to see Green Day again in the pit since I saw them last on the RevRad Tour.🥺

Il feel the same but I'm from Europe

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 11:18 AM, Beathe. said:

Can't they just reschedule or cancel this already. 

Only if they refund us with money 
Because at this point I want my money back

48 minutes ago, iLaaria said:

Only if they refund us with money 
Because at this point I want my money back

Why shouldn't they refund us? That was an option last time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

Why shouldn't they refund us? That was an option last time. 

Not here in Italy. Here they only offered us a voucher, but absolutely did not give any refund option ☹️

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy