Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

5 minutes ago, Cunt said:

Good thing I’m going to the Denver show so I can legally smoke enough weed to forget FOBs performance.

Optimistic of you to assume there’s enough weed for that 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Cunt said:

Good thing I’m going to the Denver show so I can legally smoke enough weed to forget FOBs performance.

That's another reason I love living in Canada. Weed everywhere and everyday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

That's another reason I love living in Canada. Weed everywhere and everyday.

Are you never not intoxicated?

13 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Optimistic of you to assume there’s enough weed for that 

A little goes a long way for Cunt. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

You said you’ve been sober for two whole days!

5 minutes ago, Cunt said:

Probably just from alcohol 

I'm joking lol seriously I haven't drink and smoke since last sunday so 3 days soon.

Anyway I'm off-topic now sorry!

Daryl Hall and John Oats just announced a tour starting in august this year in both Arenas and Amphitheaters. I think that’s a good sign of things to come. 

• Like 1

At this point I kinda just want my money back lol. I bought tickets a couple years ago in a town i'm moving out of, had plans for the weekend that were completely different. But I know a lot of people are going to be really disappointed. 

I got my tickets refunded first time they rescheduled. I was never keen on the whole Hella Mega thing anyway and, as it happens, unrelated to the pandemic my health has taken a turn for the worse and I probably couldn't go this year even if the tour went ahead

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

At this point I kinda just want my money back lol. I bought tickets a couple years ago in a town i'm moving out of, had plans for the weekend that were completely different. But I know a lot of people are going to be really disappointed. 

I feel like whenever an update is announced they’ll likely offer refunds again. That’s fairly typical. But that’s also contingent on them actually doing an announcement. :P 

• Like 2

Well if this tour has accomplished nothing else at least I learned I really like Weezer. Now I hope to see them open for Green Day someday. I’ll go get cheese fries when FOB are on

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Well if this tour has accomplished nothing else at least I learned I really like Weezer. Now I hope to see them open for Green Day someday. I’ll go get cheese fries when FOB are on

Good taste both in music and in fries!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I LOVE Weezer, don't mind a few Fallout Boy songs. And I think Patrick has a great voice. This really could still happen if the vaccine distribution goes into supercharged fast mode with the new administration.

• Love 1

The amount of FOB hate here is surprising. It could've been worse. We could've gotten GD, Weezer, and P!ATD.

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Hungry Hungry Supermodels said:

The amount of FOB hate here is surprising. It could've been worse. We could've gotten GD, Weezer, and P!ATD.

I see no difference as long as I’m made to pay extra for a shit band

4 minutes ago, Hungry Hungry Supermodels said:

Don’t put that idea in the air. Big brother is watching.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Don’t put that idea in the air. Big brother is watching.

main-qimg-75066291ccb9f6c2de253aafef9f00

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hungry Hungry Supermodels said:

Close but you're right that would have been worse.  I honestly don't think I could have handled that with any sense of decorum

• Like 4

I’m just wondering - couldn’t they find an actually good artist to tour with them? I’m thinking someone bigger and more mainstream than The Interrupters, Against Me and other bands they played with last tour... you know, someone like MGK, Yungblud etc. I’m not a fan of either of them, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a current, fresh pop-punk act before Green Day. It would be loads better. It would be a lot more fun than the travelling circus of a lineup they came up with.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I’m just wondering - couldn’t they find an actually good artist to tour with them? I’m thinking someone bigger and more mainstream than The Interrupters, Against Me and other bands they played with last tour... you know, someone like MGK, Yungblud etc. I’m not a fan of either of them, but I wouldn’t mind seeing a current, fresh pop-punk act before Green Day. It would be loads better. It would be a lot more fun than the travelling circus of a lineup they came up with.

The fact that they all had the same management made this lineup possible, so I guess this was the best combo among the choices they had.  Not that they couldn't have gone to outside bands but it would have been a more complicated business deal likely. I don't know, I just remember them mentioning that in the interviews, that this happened because they were all with Crush.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The fact that they all had the same management made this lineup possible, so I guess this was the best combo among the choices they had.  Not that they couldn't have gone to outside bands but it would have been a more complicated business deal likely. I don't know, I just remember them mentioning that in the interviews, that this happened because they were all with Crush.

Which leads to another question - was it a good choice to get with Crush?

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy