You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

SAVIORS EDITION:
1. When you go on TikTok and see a post about taxes. TikTok and taxes.
2. When you witness an argument where someone uses the insult NO BRAINS. I said look ma!
3. When you're talking to a friend and he/she proposes watching reruns of a show in his/her house. 
4. When you see someone wearing a pirate-eye. One-Eyed Bastard!
5. When you listen to someone talk about alcoholism and they say "I was sober then I got drunk again" (IK that isn't the actual line).
6. When you read about the year 1981.
7. When you read about Adeline Records.
8. When you see a news article talking about a city with the most comas happening. Don't call the cops!
9. When you see a Corvette.
10. When you go on Instagram and see a friend you haven't seen since the asteroid in Mexico stuck the Dinosaurs posting photos. 
11. When you see a post on social media about David Bowie's death.
12. When you take a look at the date and remember it's the 20s. Ain't that a kick in the head?
13. When you talk to your father and he says "father to a son" (Applies to male people only)
14. When you grab your copy of Saviors on CD or vinyl. Or you go on Spotify, TIDAL, Apple Music, any streaming service and listen to it.
15. When you see a sauce in a store named "fancy sauce". Fallin' like a yo-yo!

• Like 1

When you keep repeating your hilarious joke about The Network NOT being Green Day ad nauseum to the point your partner says "The joke is old! This isn't the Green Day fangirls forum! I know the joke!" Needless to say, he prefers The Network :lol:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

When you keep repeat your hilarious joke about The Network NOT being Green Day ad nauseum to the point your partner says "The joke is old! This isn't the Green Day fangirls forum! I know the joke!" Needless to say, he prefers The Network :lol:

Yeah why are you posting about The Network in a Green Day forum anyway? This isn’t the “You know you’re a Network fan when…” thread 😜

• Haha 2