You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

I’m thinking it’ll go like this

- President Trump makes the decision to dock the ship

- ship disembarks in Oakland

- everyone from the ship goes to bars where they meet the Green Day pilgrims

- pilgrims go back home and spread the Oakland virus

and this is it, the apcalypse, this is how Trump and Green Day fans team up to kill all humanity

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

My family has a very dear friend on that ship who has no immune system anymore because he had a heart transplant. Super scary stuff. I think the current plan is for him to take an air ambulance back to Washington to the UW med center where he gets his care so he has as little exposure as possible. So far he's doing alright and seems to have dodged a bullet.

Really hope your friend will be OK

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

When the first thing you notice in this puzzle about Keanu is "Youngblood"! :lol:

dRwYYyG.jpg

Im not sure that's a good thing😋

• Haha 1

When a GD mention/reference crops up somewhere totally random and unexpected, and you react as if you've just won the bloody lottery.:lol: Like seriously, earlier today I randomly decided to google an old girlband that I used to listen to when I was like 13, and I found a bunch of photos where one of them was wearing a Dookie t-shirt, and I genuinely squealed out loud and then started dancing.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Whenever you see a copy of any Green Day album out in the wild and you're compelled to pick it up and hold it awhile even though you already own it

Or you hear a song on the radio - when Im driving I turn it up even though my GD CD collection is kept in the car.

2 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

People are freaking out about the covid 19 virus. They are buying toilet paper like crazy and stores are running out of it.

And all I can think of is this:

77d83e806bc76ee667d86d82144cb50b.jpg

That's awesome.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

People are freaking out about the covid 19 virus. They are buying toilet paper like crazy and stores are running out of it.

And all I can think of is this:

77d83e806bc76ee667d86d82144cb50b.jpg

ahhh back in the days of covid 16

When you only eat twisslers(spelling) and kitkats because Billie did in Ordinary World😉 and only drink cherry coke because of that line in Youngblood 😏

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2020 at 1:00 PM, The_real_st_jimmy said:

When you only eat twisslers(spelling) and kitkats because Billie did in Ordinary World😉 and only drink cherry coke because of that line in Youngblood 😏

Twizzlers are disgusting. Red vines or gtfo, Billie. Kitkats are alright. Cherry coke is gross because all coke is gross. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Twizzlers are disgusting. Red vines or gtfo, Billie. Kitkats are alright. Cherry coke is gross because all coke is gross. :lol:

😂😂

On 3/15/2020 at 8:00 PM, The_real_st_jimmy said:

and only drink cherry coke because of that line in Youngblood 😏

I can't believe how many times I've bought this drink I don't like because of a song I don't even like that much :lol:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

When your unicorn is studying with you

f18c33bdb3b9717634d03a39292b77b729025c9c

Oh hello Bewear!

• Like 3

When you notice Unicorn items everytime you go out to the shops and it reminds you of Horny the Unicorn😋

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...