You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

On 7/24/2019 at 11:35 AM, RedundantIdiot said:

Continuing the pizza theme, I've just been out for a meal (lasagne) and they had pizza Gloria on the menu. I now have "Gloria, Viva la Gloria!" stuck in my head! 

Gloria, Pizza la Gloria! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I’m_An_Idiotic_Cat_Lover said:

LOL  I was at Target and in the kid’s section

Fact: BJ buys his clothes in this section.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

When someone asks you what your favourite song is, so you play them a FBHT song, and they say that the lead singer's voice sounds familiar, so you tell them "it's the same guy who sings in Green Day" because you assume that they won't know Billie's name, but it turns out they actually do know Billie's name, and that's when you start to seriously consider asking them to marry you.:lol:

That's because you are from the UK.  My goal in life is for someone here to acknowledge my foxies t-shirt - its only ever happened at the AI musical & that doesn't count.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

When you're walking through the hospital where you work and see a little girl carrying a stuffed unicorn toy.  You all know what I was thinking about.  :)

Hope you didn't thought this little girl was a junky preaching to the choir :P

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Hope you didn't thought this little girl was a junky preaching to the choir :P

That's where I thought Mar was going.

• Haha 1

Is it just or are there unicorns everywhere??

Saw this at the weekend, would you believe a unicorn made of Harris Tweed.  Actually, I think I may want one! 🤣

1506936759396_img_1506876403170.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, jengd said:

Is it just or are there unicorns everywhere??

Same, it's literally ruining my life.:lol: I went into B&M the other day and saw a unicorn clock, a unicorn canvas painting, and a fucking unicorn-shaped pan. Two minutes later I was walking down the street and I walked past a shop called "The Unicorn". I'm convinced that the world is trolling me by constantly reminding me that that fucking album cover exists.:lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pouty bitch said:

Same, it's literally ruining my life.:lol: I went into B&M the other day and saw a unicorn clock, a unicorn canvas painting, and a fucking unicorn-shaped pan. Two minutes later I was walking down the street and I walked past a shop called "The Unicorn". I'm convinced that the world is trolling me by constantly reminding me that that fucking album cover exists.:lol:

Unfortunalety, Unicorn is a trend, mostly for kids, but adults seem to love it too. I work in a art and craft supplies store and there are a lot of merchandises related to unicorns for the kids. I hate unicorns! I hate them even more since GD added one on the album cover. Even worst: GD's unicorn makes me think about my allergy/intolerance to food coloring. Just like the unicorn, I'm able to vomit a rainbow. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Unfortunalety, Unicorn is a trend, mostly for kids, but adults seem to love it too. I work in a art and craft supplies store and there are a lot of merchandises related to unicorns for the kids. I hate unicorns! I hate them even more since GD added one on the album cover. Even worst: GD's unicorn makes me think about my allergy/intolerance to food coloring. Just like the unicorn, I'm able to vomit a rainbow. :thumbsdown:

Yeah I never got the whole unicorn hype either, I can't stand them. And now Green Day slams unicorns in our faces😂 Well done boys.😏

48 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

GD's unicorn makes me think about my allergy/intolerance to food coloring. 

I thought you were going to say your allergy to unicorns.

• Haha 4

Haha what if they just slapped the unicorn on the cover because it's fashionable and they want little kids to like it and we're here like what does it mean what does it meeeeean???

17 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

When someone asks you what your favourite song is, so you play them a FBHT song, and they say that the lead singer's voice sounds familiar, so you tell them "it's the same guy who sings in Green Day" because you assume that they won't know Billie's name, but it turns out they actually do know Billie's name, and that's when you start to seriously consider asking them to marry you.:lol:

When I was in high school I was in the school choir and there was a guy who loved Green Day
Our teacher once said "Ehy, can you write your e-mail on this sheet so I can send you news/songs blabla" 
My email basically is mynamegreenmysurname 
I wrote it and I passed the sheet to this guy, who said, "Nice e-mail!" and then he started singing Viva la Gloria 😂😂

Can't remember if Ive posted this.  

I was wearing my AI t-shirt when we hiked Yosemite Falls - when we reached the top a girl came over to me & said I love your t-shirt - hubby turned & said "they are everywhere" (meaning GD fans).

7 hours ago, Montclare said:

I thought you were going to say your allergy to unicorns.

They are real y'know.

I'm noticing unicorns everywhere now too. Of course they're everywhere, but before they weren't really on my radar. Now it's nonstop unicorns! My friends and I discovered a really fun card game called Unstable Unicorns and have been playing it a lot, I noticed a coworker's shoulder tattoo of a unicorn in armor, my mom got a get well card that just says "shit" on the front and has a unicorn with a broken horn on it and "you'll get your magic back" on the inside. 😂 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

I was wearing my AI t-shirt when we hiked Yosemite Falls - when we reached the top a girl came over to me & said I love your t-shirt - hubby turned & said "they are everywhere" (meaning GD fans).

They are real y'know.

I did the same a few years ago.

I dida trip on the US West Coast and I've found lots of people that make me compliment about my GD's shirt.

I even found a guy, in Oakland, that make me compliment about my RevRad shirt and we're start talking about seen GD live (I've been to Monza and he's been to Oakland)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

They are real y'know.

Similar story, I had my Dookie shirt on when we took a tour to the summit of Mauna Kea, HI to go stargazing. The tour guide checked us in, exclaimed “Green Day! All right!” when he saw my shirt and then proceeded to introduce me to the rest of the group as “the one in the Dookie shirt” 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well lot of people were asking me during my trip in San Francisco what was the meaning of my tattoo on my calf. (It's the drunk bunny).
Nobody knew who was Green Day and I mean we were at like 15 minutes of Oakland.

• Like 2

Man I wish I had these cool experiences of getting recognized by other fans. I feel like every time I wear a GD shirt either people say nothing or I get dirty looks as if to say GD what posers.

• Sad 1

If y’all wanna complain about unicorns, I can complain about unicorns. I am in middle school. Everywhere I look, unicorns 🦄! Everywhere! Target! School! My house! Everywhere I look there is some form of unicorn, and it’s driving me bonkers.

7 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Well lot of people were asking me during my trip in San Francisco what was the meaning of my tattoo on my calf. (It's the drunk bunny).
Nobody knew who was Green Day and I mean we were at like 15 minutes of Oakland.

You were wearing shorts - I practically had ski gear on - SF is cold.

• Haha 1