You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

27 minutes ago, I’m_An_Idiotic_Cat_Lover said:

Yesterday  I said that everyone in the Bible dies. My dad said “Everyone dies, even Green Day. Just think even Trè Cool will become Trè Dead someday.” I then started screaming while I got a shot of water. And my mom congratulated my dad for breaking me. I’m in ruins now that I know that even GREEN DAY dies. Even GREEN DAY ! 😭

Some of us say grim jokes help them cope with that

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Am I stupid or just out of the loop? What the fuck does FOAM mean?

It's a mysterious hashtag simultaneously launched by South American fan sites and Matt.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Montclare said:

When you read this and your mind immediately goes to AI era Billie.

He looked so good with those short sleeve shirts though, blank or white 🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥

• Like 1

You know you're a Green Day fan when you can't stop talking about how much you love them, even though literally none of your friends know who they are...rip

• Like 3

When you have to give your guinea pigs a haircut because their fur is hanging over their eyes, and all you can think about the whole time is the "hair is shagging in my eyes" line from Burnout.:lol:

• Haha 2

When you end up unnecessarily buying loads of pears just because the brand name is "Oaklands".

Also, there was just a question on Tipping Point asking "Oakland is a city in which American state?" and I only knew the answer because of GD.:lol:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

When your favorite morning radio dj hates GD, and you continue to listen anyway. 

And then as part of their morning schtick they tell the story about the worst song to drive to and you listen because you’re sure they’ll slam GD but instead they don’t and for the first time in 7 years they play a GD song and you rock out in your work parking lot. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

When you consider tracking down a leopard print blazer just because Billie makes it look so good.

Pretty easy actually. Leopard print everything is everywhere this season. 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

When you consider tracking down a leopard print blazer just because Billie makes it look so good.

Do it! :P Leopard print stuff looks so good. I've had a leopard print plush coat for a few years now and I love how it makes boring winter outfits look extra. Never going to get bored with it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Insider said:

When hubby reads the Oakland Coffee reply & says Billie Hella ripped you off 🤣

@DadBod he also called BJ the father of all motherfuckers livin in his mansion taking my money😋

I mean... he’s not lying. 😬

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, kaylubd said:

9 years ago I got a pair or red jeans because Billie had them 
It also happened with a pair of stripes ones 😂

21 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

9 years ago I got a pair or red jeans because Billie had them 
It also happened with a pair of stripes ones 😂

When Billie was doing his creeper phase I tried on a pair but they didn't look good on me! He's the only reason I considered getting a pair.

• Like 1

I'm so confused between the real life and my username on GDC that now when I'm singing Little Boy Named Train I'm literally saying Little Boy Named Plane. And it's not a joke. 

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2019 at 8:04 AM, kaylubd said:

LOL  I was at Target and in the kid’s section, there was, you guessed it, a leopard print coat. I begged my mom to buy it because BJ makes it look a heck of a lot better than it is.

• Haha 2

All right it's official I'm gonna hunt down a sweet looking leopard print shirt or Blazer and we'll see how it looks on me.

• Like 2