You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you walk downstairs and your parents are watching some British crime show and the characters are talking about Milton Keynes and all that makes you think of it Green Day (particularly BIAB).

• Like 3

Just now, Slave To The Network said:

When you walk downstairs and your parents are watching some British crime show and the characters are talking about Milton Keynes and all that makes you think of it Green Day (particularly BIAB).

Whenever I go to London or anywhere else down south I pass Milton Keynes and after all these years I still think about BIAB! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When a band member stops their instagram and web forum and you feel bad because you think it's your fault. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 5:14 AM, HoneyEmerald said:

When a band member stops their instagram and web forum and you feel bad because you think it's your fault. 

Why? It’s not.

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

When you order a copy of the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes and immediately transfer your beloved Giratina from Platinum, nicknamed Billie Joe, to Pokémon Home so you can have him in the game with you as soon as you start.

This is really sweet ❤️ 

When you hear Fall Out Boy on the radio and think of Green Day even though Hella Mega is Hella No Thanks :ga: (I actually quite like FOB to be fair... just not enough to want Hella Mega to exist)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you see a sausage and you think of Tre's sausage comment. Think it was: what does sausage taste like? You can describe it, or you can hand someone a sausage 

• Haha 3

Don't forget the "bloody dink" on the end of it. Billie was dying over that in the Wrigley press conference. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When your family start singing Wake Me Up When Newcastle Win to the tune of Wake Me Up When September Ends. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I muted my laptop and left the Complete Green Day Playlist playing all night just so Spotify knows what I'm all about.  

I'm somehow played more Offspring than Green Day through Spotify and I MUST correct this. 

I don’t understand why Spotify keeps thinking I want to hear Offspring and Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam all the time as a Green Day fan. I have never voluntarily listened to any of those other bands. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with those bands but they’re not for me. Green Day as a band/genre/timeline is so all encompassing I guess I can see where those bands come from but based on everything else I listen to it makes no sense. Green Day is throwing off the algorithm to give me stuff I don’t care for sometimes. Prima Donna seems to get it back on track a bit. I like classic rock, glam, punk etc Green Day fits all that at one time or another. Jeezus Green Day is a great band.

Spotify needs to learn what I’m all about… I guess it’s too Scattered. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I don’t understand why Spotify keeps thinking I want to hear Offspring and Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam all the time as a Green Day fan. I have never voluntarily listened to any of those other bands. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with those bands but they’re not for me. Green Day as a band/genre/timeline is so all encompassing I guess I can see where those bands come from but based on everything else I listen to it makes no sense. Green Day is throwing off the algorithm to give me stuff I don’t care for sometimes. Prima Donna seems to get it back on track a bit. I like classic rock, glam, punk etc Green Day fits all that at one time or another. Jeezus Green Day is a great band.

Spotify needs to learn what I’m all about… I guess it’s too Scattered. 

Spotify thinks you're me.  Interesting.  

It's usually pretty good at recommending stuff, but I've got it in my head that if I play Nimrod nonstop it will be even better.   That reminds me, I've got some Uno blasting right now.   Gotta get back to Nimrod.   

I think I'm on the verge....Nimrod just might be better than American Idiot.    At least at this moment in time.  

• Like 3