You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you pass Sheffield on the motorway and you see signs for "Sheffield Arena" and you think of this video from the Sheffield gig (8:10): 

Also saw Leeds from the motorway which reminded me of my 1st GD gig there, plus there were signs for Huddersfield where I'll be seeing them next year.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When you get excited because Green Day get a mention in the newspaper's daily coronavirus blog! (Relates to Global Citizen for context) 

e34c7f5269da7bda38cc0abc4063a30d00c4b811

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/sep/25/coronavirus-live-news-covid-cases-in-south-korea-top-3000-northern-ireland-to-ease-travel-rules

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

When you see one of these randomly parked in the middle of nowhere and immediately think of Green Day because they use these trucks when they're in the UK touring

f1b5f71c3bd96a215380922d582e2ad4ea3409e1

This is so true! 
I took a similar photo when I was in Lucca. I walked in the city center (surrounded by walls) and under a door (?) I found the truck 
Like "Today is the day" 

57 minutes ago, Montclare said:

When you don't buy a Horny stuffed animal, because why, but do buy this, because close enough and it combines two of my main loves. :)

my9d20R.jpg

Wait, the White Sox have a unicorn mascot? 🤣

1 hour ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Wait, the White Sox have a unicorn mascot? 🤣

Nah, our mascot is Southpaw (big fluffy green thing... hey, that also combines two of my loves).

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Nah, our mascot is Southpaw (big fluffy green thing... hey, that also combines two of my loves).

I love all that is fluffy LOL.

I reeeeeaaaaally want a Horny plush, but I don't know where to find one. The only place that I've had any luck locating the actual item is on the Green Day UK website and he's sold out. 😭

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I reeeeeaaaaally want a Horny plush, but I don't know where to find one. The only place that I've had any luck locating the actual item is on the Green Day UK website and he's sold out. 😭

12 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Oh no is he not on the green day store anymore? I never got one either 😭

Maybe they'll stock up again when the European Tour starts? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Oh no is he not on the green day store anymore? I never got one either 😭

He doesn't seem to be in the U.S. Green Day store anymore either, and I also never got one. 

14 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Maybe they'll stock up again when the European Tour starts? 

I hope so!:cry:

• Like 1

When you choose to believe they were making a GD reference here.

eJYaOcr.png

(And can we please win today?)

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

When you get a parcel delivered to ur mam's house and she starts having a go at you about wasting ur money on shite when you're about to quit your job so can't afford to do that, but then you open it and reveal that it's a GD funko pop and she instantly shuts up because she understands :ga:

Same in my family ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

When you get a parcel delivered to ur mam's house and she starts having a go at you about wasting ur money on shite when you're about to quit your job so can't afford to do that, but then you open it and reveal that it's a GD funko pop and she instantly shuts up because she understands :ga:

LOL I actually relate to this, mine knows not to come between me and my green day

Edited by xWhatsername_
  • Like 3

I got the No Fun Mondays CD in a box the other day with a record of The Network Part II and my dad said "You got a Billie Joe thing. I wasn't sure what was in the box so I opened it." Everything we get from Amazon is on my prime account so it's all addressed to me, that's why he checked.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you always notice that your phone or iPad is on 86%

I do that all the time! 

Another one is one of my trains back from the nearest town leaves at 1039am :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you always notice that your phone or iPad is on 86%

Never notice before until now that I looked and low and behold my iPad is on 86%!  What are the odds?!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The only number I usually notice on my devices' batteries is 69. 😅

• Haha 2