You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you find a new brand of local cider called Longdrop and you initially misread it as "Longshot".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/4/2021 at 12:59 AM, Slave To The Network said:

When the phone rings at work and the caller ID says Oakland and you know it's nothing, but still get excited.

LOL I kept getting scam calls with caller ID from San Francisco a couple months ago and that was exciting too. 🤣

On 5/6/2021 at 6:06 PM, Montclare said:

When you smile because you find out from a neighborhood facebook page that the name of the cow you walk past regularly is Kevin.

Apparently I've been talking too much about this because I was just texting my boss about a conversation with a work associate named Kevin and my phone suggested this.

kNQFRKJ.png

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Apparently I've been talking too much about this because I was just texting my boss about a conversation with a work associate named Kevin and my phone suggested this.

kNQFRKJ.png

How did you get "the cow" to auto populate when mentioning Kevin? I'm not sure that Kevin would agree to that statement. 🤣 🐮

7fn.gif

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:55 PM, Squashie said:

How did you get "the cow" to auto populate when mentioning Kevin? I'm not sure that Kevin would agree to that statement. 🤣 🐮

7fn.gif

I am so tempted to put a series of those cow .gif things on   here but that wouldn't exactly be "auto populate" it would be more like doing things manually....

I want a picture of the fake cow too bad it was stolen..... there's a person down the street with a really awesome metal cow lawn ornament that makes me happy when I see it. 

On 5/23/2021 at 5:55 AM, That Dude said:

Green Day always nail it when tackling kink.   

We need more songs like King for a.......oh wait, The Network is what we're talking about.   Oops.   Uh......

I'll say it....    King for a Day is a great song and there needs to be more songs like that...    done by Green Day.    Hitchin a Ride is another one I thoroughly enjoyed. 

I don't want to get caught up in The Network...... media opinions can be a vicious cycle of misinformation. 

• Like 2

When you find a box of Wheat Thins in the cupboard and it makes you think of Billie. A few of you will know why. :shifty::lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

When you find a box of Wheat Thins in the cupboard and it makes you think of Billie. A few of you will know why. :shifty::lol:

He’s a little funny in the head :lol:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I will never be able to eat Wheat Thins now without thinking of Billie. 🤣

You feel the urge to go to Nashville only to see Tre's burnt up drum kit . 

• Like 1

When you're trying to remember the name of a customer and your brain keeps inserting Pollyanna because it's similar, but you know it's wrong (I did remember after a moment - it's Paulina).

• Haha 3

When I saw a hen party with a doll in town last night and it reminded me of this:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When I saw a hen party with a doll in town last night and it reminded me of this:

Should I ask what a hen party is LOL? Is that like the female version of a stag party? Sorry, I don't speak British LOL.

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

Should I ask what a hen party is LOL? Is that like the female version of a stag party? 

Yes, you're right. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw them as it reminded me of Billie with the doll. 

1 minute ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Yes, you're right. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw them as it reminded me of Billie with the doll. 

Well, I am happy now to know that there are male blow-ups dolls (assuming that is what they had). 🤣

When you replicate the sound of fireworks while Billie says “Bang bang goes the broken glass” during Holiday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you find this in a bag full of 30 year old souvenirs and know you have to keep it!

8I2QjZj.jpg

If you know you know :lol:

• Haha 1

When you meet a puppy named Mojo and think of Billie's Mojo. 😢  He was a Rhodesian ridgeback, not a frenchie, but still.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2