You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

On 3/2/2021 at 3:21 AM, Slave To The Network said:

When you're at work and "When Will I Be Loved" by The Everly Brothers comes on and all you can think of is that cover of the song Billie sang at the Grammys with Miranda Lambert. His voice was so pretty and it's such a beautiful song. :wub:

Wait, that happened? Is there video?

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wait, that happened? Is there video?

grammys in 2014 I believe 

• Love 3

When Matt from Muse starts an IG live on how to use a coffee machine and all you can think is, "yeah, but are you using Oakland Coffee?"

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been unsure for a while if I should share this, but I have a student this semester whose last name is White and whose first name is not Jason but is similar and every time I have to enter grades for the guy I end up reading his name as "Jason White."

When you're watching a video on YouTube that starts discussing how transistors work and all you can think of is 'Transistors Gone Wild'. "My brain is melting and it smells like a volcano." :dance:Such a great song!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

What a good dog! :wub: Is that a German Shepherd or Rottweiler mix?

12 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

What a good dog! :wub: Is that a German Shepherd or Rottweiler mix?

Lab shepherd mix.  Looks like a rottie though.  And is the most mellow dog on earth.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When your intern tells you she's never heard the phrase "the cat's meow" before and your mind goes here.

bf6aacd95490ac85d55407e6f4859839.jpg?fbc

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

When you suddenly want a fan fiction section on GDA, even though you know you've never read a single fan fic in your whole, gosh darn life.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Montclare said:

When your intern tells you she's never heard the phrase "the cat's meow" before and your mind goes here.

bf6aacd95490ac85d55407e6f4859839.jpg?fbc

I've never seen that picture and I immediately love it! The cat's meow indeed! :wub:

• Like 2

When go to an Office themed weekend at the bar and order the Threat Level Midnight drink because The Network even though it's a Michael Scott reference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have never watched The Office so that is exclusively a Network reference to me. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When your friend tells you she is now taking Ritalin and you get an intense urge to sing the "soda pop and Ritalin" line from JoS.

• Haha 2

On 5/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, That Dude said:

When you suddenly want a fan fiction section on GDA, even though you know you've never read a single fan fic in your whole, gosh darn life.   

I can understand why they don't allow it here, but if you want some good stuff...hit me up LOL.

When your consciousness repeats only amyl-nitrate, reaching zen-state between normal thoughts.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bakabanas said:

When your consciousness repeats only amyl-nitrate, reaching zen-state between normal thoughts.

I should tag him, but... 

I'm feeling nice today.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, iLaaria said:

I can explain. 😂

20210504-210444.jpg

Wait, did you copy Billie's hat look, or did you throw him your hat during the concert? Or did he throw you his hat? So many questions. 🤣

10 hours ago, Squashie said:

I should tag him, but... 

I'm feeling nice today.

That's okay, I'll take care of it.

HEY! @Little Boy Named Booze

15 hours ago, Bakabanas said:

• Haha 1