'Back In The USA' video

Paola17

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love It!

It reminds me of Walking Contradiction and Redundant because of their acting and because of things going wrong in the videos.

I haven't logged into this account in close to six years, but I HAD TO after I saw this new music video. I loved everything about this! 

Just now, longview_paradise said:

I haven't logged into this account in close to six years, but I HAD TO after I saw this new music video. I loved everything about this! 

beautiful girl 

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The video is trending in the top ten on you tube! Keep watching and sharing!!

But it is  being beaten by Bob Saget hiccups uncontrollably while eating hot wings. 

WATCH MORE! We can't be beaten by Bob Saget.

2 minutes ago, longview_paradise said:

Cool now maybe you’ll stay. This release has livened up the forum that’s for sure.

1 minute ago, Grubby Poop said:

But it is  being beaten by Bob Saget hiccups uncontrollably while eating hot wings. 

WATCH MORE! We can't be beaten by Bob Saget.

I know and that has over 600k views. What is wrong with people? I’m not the least bit curious to see that. Who gives a shit?

I love how Billie didnt bother to take off his nail polish for the suburban dad look.

“Haircut and an argyle sweater sure thing but I gotta draw the fucking line somewhere!” Lol

Aww, this feels like an old Green Day music video. I love it! Love any excuse to see my dudes. I never realized I could get so much happiness from one short little song, lol.

The song and the video are the greatest surprises :wub: Reminds me of the Yes/No on Billie Joe ads >.<

My favorite part is when the good dads get together to rock! btw GD can act :cool:

6 minutes ago, Laly said:

The song and the video are the greatest surprises :wub: Reminds me of the Yes/No on Billie Joe ads >.<

My favorite part is when the good dads get together to rock! btw GD can act :cool:

I thought that too! Now those vids are too short :P 

10 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

I love how Billie didnt bother to take off his nail polish for the suburban dad look.

“Haircut and an argyle sweater sure thing but I gotta draw the fucking line somewhere!” Lol

Billie: "I really envision myself as a 'punk' dad of the 50s"
Director: "No Billie, punk didn't exist in the 50s"
Billie: *wears nail polish as small act of defiance*

33 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

He got a professional to do his nails - would be a shame to take it off :P

8 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

He got a professional to do his nails - would be a shame to take it off :P

Haha true! But girl, get a touch up. Respect yourself 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The video is trending in the top ten on you tube! Keep watching and sharing!!

Huh? Isn’t trending on my YouTube unfortunately...

I noticed at the part where Billie sits down with his ‘family’ that no one was using a coaster....

God, my Mam's just run up the stairs and burst into my room wondering what's going on after I started laughing while watching the video :lol:

9 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

What place is it trending at for everyone else here?

It’s trending at #10 in the US. It has over 200k views

I love the shot of them grabbing their instruments. 
And of course, when they start playing and everything becomes colourful/everything's alright with the world again :D  

Archived