The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Sorry didn’t mean to confuse, I was trying to be quick and it’s quite complicated I think.  It seems to me that through trying to protect folk from situations they might be uncomfortable with, e,g, my reference to being a redhead and being yelled at regularly “hey ginger” etc etc for a long time, from about 13, certainly in the Uk, it now feels as though guys get called out for being sexist pigs or something, just because they are quite naturally admiring someone they see as attractive, and it applies across all genders and orientations.  It has made it very common here for guys now to call double standard if girls are openly admiring a male, as we do Billie, when they feel they can’t any more.   I have not experienced other women calling out women and I am in no way comparing this to sexual abuse or violence, completely agree they are very different, and did not mean to suggest I thought anyone was doing that, again I agree, this is harmless fun with a huge dose of love, respect and admiration for these guys.  Long live fantasies!  I think it’s very healthy, my point was that we are getting to the stage where we are suppressing a natural reaction in admiring someone you see as attractive.  

Didn't mean to make this so serious, I hope this is clear.  Can we go back to butt talk? 😂😂

oh the red striped pants, most of you know they are fav, I think Billie looked totally freaking awesome in them 😍😍😍😍😍

OK, I think I understand better now. I didn't know getting yelled at over your hair color was a thing LOL. I think there is a cultural difference here. But yelling at a stranger on the street is also pretty different than what we do in this thread. I would not dream of walking down the street and yelling "Nice ass!" at some hot guy I see LOL. When you are directly targeting a person, particularly a person who does not seem interested or when the action is made in such a way as to intimidate someone or make them uncomfortable, that is a problem. Intent and consent matter, as do common decency and treating other people they way you want to be treated. If we could all just treat each other as humans with value instead of focusing on what we can get out of other people, this world would be a much better place. I think you made an excellent point here when you mentioned "love, respect, and admiration." This world needs a lot more of that. ad a lot less of treating others like objects and tools. 

Anyway, no worries, I was not offended by anything you said. This is just a personal issue for me because I do have a difficult history with sexuality, including being shamed by other women for being too sexual, having "weird" sexual interests, etc. In fact, men tend to be a lot more accepting, both in this arena and in other areas of life, so I tend to get along better with men than with women, and most of my friends are men. Anyway, what's worse is when people start making assumptions or rumors about you in the workplace. This is something I have had happen and have recently learned is still happening and causing problems for me (see work thread and sex thread). I just feel that women's actions tend to be viewed less professionally at work, and that in the era of MeToo, employers are so damn scared of getting sued that there is greatly increased policing of women's looks and behaviors so they don't "get themselves harassed," quietly segregating men and women in the workplace, etc, and it is having a bad effect on women's careers. And it just sucks to be living a life that is one step out of a convent and still have everything you do gets viewed through a sexual lens no matter how conservative you look/act/dress/etc. So it means a lot to me to have a place like this where I can let out all the things I hold inside. And that's why I keep talking about these issues. 

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Butt talk. That should be a podcast we host 😂

Tonight's episode of Butt Talk we discuss which pants accentuate Billie's butt the most and try to figure out just how thicc Tre is. Special appearance from Trent's butt. Stay tuned.

The content we need right now. And I think we all know Billie's butt is best without pants. 🤣

You know what we should do: we should declare Tuesdays to be ass day. Just us going on and on about guys with cake.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

You know what we should do: we should declare Tuesdays to be ass day. Just us going on and on about guys with cake.

200.gif

8 hours ago, Montclare said:

Can't forget these. :)

Officer Billie is back in that second one, and I am trying to get myself arrested again. 🤣

41 minutes ago, Squashie said:

The one post he’ll (probably) never top...

I'd love to see him try to top it. Imagine all the booty pics we'd get.

• Love 1

🍑 because it’s still “all about butts Tuesday” for me for another 33 minutes

72aeaf8385b0c48f165122195a689f93b3e09a54
(And I’m avoiding election TV)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, Squashie said:

(And I’m avoiding election TV)

Smart girl.

And my last contribution to butt Tuesday- chubby Billie butt.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, jengd said:

See, I think if Billie put more effort into buying trousers which actually fit him, he would look like that.  He has a very nice but, we just seldom get to see it properly.

Are you sure about that? :lol: 

4 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Are we seriously having this discussion about Billie's arse without this pic??!!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwFs2ijdqa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Damn it won't embed...

Knew it was only a matter of time before this would show up

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

Smart girl.

And my last contribution to butt Tuesday- chubby Billie butt.

I love what we all call “chubby Billie”, shows how slim he is really. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

So yesterday was all about ASS. 
Can today be about PENIS?

I wish, but I doubt we can get away with it. 🤣

I hate to bring him up again (who am I kidding? I love talking about him) but Trent has really nice legs 👌 

• Haha 3