The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

16 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I am not really getting at anything, just marveling at how far the thread has gone off the rails. And I guess just always surprised when sexual things come up here now since everyone always seemed to get so upset when anything sexual came up. And making a joke LOL.

Clearly no one takes issue with sodomy these days. It’s like the fall of Roman empire.

49 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Clearly no one takes issue with sodomy these days. It’s like the fall of Roman empire.

Wow, I can't believe my last stupid post was my 4,000th one LOL. I know you are joking, but no, no one should take issue with "sodomy" (the word alone is a bit of a problem) as long as it is between freely consenting adults. If you are talking about one of those weird rape fics though, then yeah, not cool.

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Then why are you here?  Why have you been to hundreds of shows and camped out for front row to be seen and noticed by him?  Why have you spent thousands of pounds on merch, tickets and music?  Call it unhealthy all you want, but look in the mirror while you do.  Don't tell me you're into every band's music at this level.  What is it about Green Day?

They are because the fans are the customers and buyers of the product.  Look at what happens when a band gets cancelled by their fans and refuses to support them.  No band can afford to have that happen.  Musicians need fans to exist like any business needs customers or they're playing in their bedrooms.

No need to make it personal and make baseless accusations. Rumpelstiltskin2000 hasn't attacked you personally, she only called a hypothetical situation you described unhealthy. I called believing that someone owes you being on instagram and that if they aren't that's evidence that they're toxic that. I don't intend to call you unhealthy as a person but that is an unhealthy position to take.

You're entitled to your opinion but if you post it people might disagree with it. And I'm not going to allow Billie's instragram activity to be used to speculate about his personal life on here, going that far is the main reason I originally replied to you.

• Like 3

I had a dream that I saw a new never-before-seen pic of Billie looking cute af, and I was gonna share it here but I kept getting sidetracked and then woke up before I got the chance to post it. Now I feel like I've let y'all down even tho it was a fucking dream and y'all wouldn't have actually seen the (non-existent irl) pic anyway :lol:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

I had a dream that I saw a new never-before-seen pic of Billie looking cute af, and I was gonna share it here but I kept getting sidetracked and then woke up before I got the chance to post it. Now I feel like I've let y'all down even tho it was a fucking dream and y'all wouldn't have actually seen the (non-existent irl) pic anyway :lol:

I'm disapointed. What was the dream pic?

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I'm disapointed. What was the dream pic?

It was just a standard Billie pic from like a photo shoot (black hair, clean shaven, how he usually looks during promo etc), he was looking right into the camera and his eyes were SO DAMN PRETTY. And his skin was literally perfect, and he was trying to look all serious but had the tiniest hint of a smile and it was so fucking cute.

• Love 4

29 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I think this is a fangirl confession since normal people wouldn't still be fangirling about it two years later :lol: But I'm still freaking out that I actually took my photos of The Longshot. I've been very salty recently that I've ended up a photographer when I could've been a pilot, but then I fangirl over things I've had the privilege of photographing and I'm glad I can still get excited about it. This is a photo I took at my first Green Day show:

a72f1626850c00444d7265e1c7dec1807f8eb4e9

And this is from my last Longshot show:

eff229d8a943b737cb130d6be98cd90727e4e0f4

Anyone else want to share a photo they've taken that they still fangirl over? I'd love to see them :D 

Billie looks absolutely dreamy in that bottom one. Unfortunately I have not yet made it to a concert so I don't have any of my own pics. :( You mentioned doing a PhD dissertation earlier; what was your degree in?

1 minute ago, Cali_gd89 said:

Last night he was wearing a scarf and omg he looked so cute in it. I may or may not have been watching him in the crowd slightly more than watching Prima Donna on stage... 😁

Do you have scarf pics?

3 minutes ago, Cali_gd89 said:

How do I upload pics on here? 

You can put them on a hosting site like Imgur and post the link here.

And glad you had fun last night!

• Love 2

59 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Billie looks absolutely dreamy in that bottom one. Unfortunately I have not yet made it to a concert so I don't have any of my own pics. :( You mentioned doing a PhD dissertation earlier; what was your degree in?

You'll make it to a show one day and it'll be amazing! My dissertation was for my bachelor's degree which is in photography, so I could just about get away with writing about fame since photography is media. I'm doing another degree in planetary science now and hoping to get to PhD level in that. That'd be almost as good as my pilot dream.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

You'll make it to a show one day and it'll be amazing! My dissertation was for my bachelor's degree which is in photography, so I could just about get away with writing about fame since photography is media. I'm doing another degree in planetary science now and hoping to get to PhD level in that. That'd be almost as good as my pilot dream.

Wow, I didn't know anyone did dissertations at the bachelor's levels; theses yes, but not dissertations. That's very impressive! Sounds like you are a woman of very many talents.

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I'm really proud of this one (It's not the best of the lot in terms of technique, but I love his smile so much :wub:)! I'm sure I posted it here after I saw the show, but I'll post it again. I've never had the privilege of taking such close pictures until Hella Mega. Hopefully at the next GD concert I'll get even better ones!
tbRx9Bw.jpg

Here are some other favorites:
TAnhR3p.jpg
FeQKXEF.jpg
wxv4YmN.jpg
3ttWlsx.jpg
BArkOFG.jpg
amrHHGH.jpg
DaaYze6.jpg
Otj1bcs.jpg

I love your photos from the show 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

Do I spot Billie at the Prima Donna show?

Billie and Kevo back at it?! 😍

• Love 3