The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On 6/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, Slave To The Network said:

@Montclare Thank you! They're both beautiful!

So I don't know exactly where to post this anymore since there's not really a GD art thread as far as I'm aware, but it's definitely a fangirl related thing and I want to share so I'll post it here. Some of you may know Florence, who's been on here for a long time and occasionally pops in sometimes still. I met here on here back when I joined and we've been friends for about 9 years (holy shit has it been that long?!) now and I did this for her birthday... and because I just really wanted to draw Billie again :blush:.

billie_joe_armstrong_5_by_gdofseattle_de

This is so cool! It's beautiful!! 

• Love 1

I'm so pleased with Billie's appearance right now! He's almost perfect! The only thing I'd change would be black hair and some eyeliner. He's got the fluff and the pretty, clean-shaven face. I'll take what I can get! It's just so great to see him again! I wish he'd post a selfie, even if it's just on the Green Day Instagram and not his own. 😢

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Well GDidiotnation is missing, I wonder if they will start a new forum or just support this one.    

It will be interesting to see what they do. 

Why does Billie look like he is freaking out?

5f144dae785c1ab084e8303cb0b64017.jpg

And why does Mike look like he is in the film adaptation of a Jane Austen novel?

06a9c999e4b2425e46a4cd082d34883f.jpg

I'm catching up with the Coverups stuff and damnnnnnnnn. Billie is looking G O O D!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yes he does! I swear like every time we see him recently, he looks even younger. If someone told me these were pictures from RevRad or even Trilogy era and I didn't know any better, I'd believe them.

nENpsmG.jpg
gw42AyD.jpg
zSMffPR.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I am so glad to see that Billie is happy, I was really concerned when he started looking like a beat up stick figure in a smoking jacket... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

he had an aesthetic of a hungry victorian child with sad eyes

844a1a8339e0d92064f6911cb4ffa310dbb0a870

This depressing pic aside, I don't recall him ever really looking bad LOL. I thought he looked amazing during all the FOAM stuff pre-pandemic. Then he went kinda hobo on us during the lockdown, but I never recall him looking like a stick figure LOL.

14 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

This depressing pic aside, I don't recall him ever really looking bad LOL. I thought he looked amazing during all the FOAM stuff pre-pandemic. Then he went kinda hobo on us during the lockdown, but I never recall him looking like a stick figure LOL.

I agree! He got pretty slim for the promo shoots/appearances but he didn’t look bad.

• Like 3

How did I never see that picture of him? He does look pretty slim, huh? I bet he's in the process of slimming down again now after quarantine to get ready for touring. I wish we could see more of him besides the handful of photos from The Coverups show. I can't wait to see pics of him on stage again!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Billie does have a terrific neck. I believe I've gushed over it before :lol::

59 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Billie does have a terrific neck. I believe I've gushed over it before :lol::

He really does have a gorgeous neck, long and very sexy - I love his neck.  I could start from the top of his head and work my way down ……

OIP.ca2T8BCWojcqQ17ug0by7AAAAA?w=154&h=2     One of a few concerning Billie pics.  Perhaps it was just the makeup but damn he was skinny.  

anyone else here remember Billie Joe being on television from about a year before this picture was taken? 

jean jacket

Or does anyone have an image of Green Day doing the "Spots on Time" joke? 

Edited by HoneyEmerald
url was misbehaving and needed a time out.

Green Day 90s

Looking for pictures around the time this was taken.    There should be one of people gathered at a table with benches with a filled fruit bowl on it. 

28 minutes ago, HoneyEmerald said:

OIP.ca2T8BCWojcqQ17ug0by7AAAAA?w=154&h=2 One of a few concerning Billie pics.  Perhaps it was just the makeup but damn he was skinny.  

He was skinny. Working out for the Broadway show and likely not the healthiest lifestyle will do that. It’s been 10 years though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HoneyEmerald said:

OIP.ca2T8BCWojcqQ17ug0by7AAAAA?w=154&h=2     One of a few concerning Billie pics.  Perhaps it was just the makeup but damn he was skinny.  

Yep, too skinny here but he seems healthier these days 🙏🙏 can’t think of the tv appearance you mean but agree re denim, he looks great in that jacket.  He is so gorgeous in the working class hero video!

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

He was skinny. Working out for the Broadway show and likely not the healthiest lifestyle will do that. It’s been 10 years though.

Yeah, he wasn't in the best health then but he was also deliberately trying to look pretty haggard for the St. Jimmy role. Judging by the Coverups photos, he seems to be in great health these days!