The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same here, I’ll take a tattooed rock god any day over muscled lunks

It's strange because I usually don't care for tattoos, but I love Billie's. And yes his physique is perfect. ❤️ 

I saw some scans of an old interview yesterday where Billie said he feels ugly most of the time and idk I guess seeing this 500 page thread made me think of it again. Seems the public opinion is way different :P

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Just had to make this:
54t6qa.jpg

EDIT: Wait, this is way better. 😂
54t7pt.jpg

Yaasss :lol:

Gimme that pale lanky body any day over muscly dudes 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I saw some scans of an old interview yesterday where Billie said he feels ugly most of the time and idk I guess seeing this 500 page thread made me think of it again. Seems the public opinion is way different :P

It's easy to be your own worst critic. I know how self-esteem issues can feel, and I have felt this way a lot too (and unfortunately I don't have 500 pages on the Internet of strangers talking about how hot I am LOL). 

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I feel like these days he's a little bit more aware that he's attractive, even though he would still be modest about it. Ever since the American Idiot era "makeover", rocking the eyeliner and floofy hair and fancy outfits etc I mean, and he even has his teeth fixed now. Seems like he takes more pride in his appearance and is more confident about it with age. You can see it in his showmanship on stage, definitely sexy and he knows it the way he teases the crowd at times :D (although of course it's done with a good sense of humour and not arrogantly).

Yes, I agree it seems he's become more confident over the years and that's attractive itself. :P But even back when this interview came out, he wasn't particularly shy, since this was the era when King For A Day was introduced :lol:

• Like 4

Oh he definitely knows how attractive he is now :lol: He's all like "lil ol me? You think I'm cute? Pshaw" and then post a shirtless selfie that he KNOWS the fangirls will salivate over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think what you guys are saying is true and his confidence has grown over the years, quite common I think given how young he was starting out.  However, I feel he is almost two different Billie’s, the private one and the on stage persona. I love his sexy teasing on stage but I also love his self-deprecating side too, I like that he never comes over as arrogant.  He should be taking care of himself too, better than he used to, and I love the contrast between business Billie and off duty Billie, full  hobo aside 😂😂 I don’t like the weird body buildings look but I Iike Billie’s trim, naturally muscled physique very much.  😍😍

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes, I agree it seems he's become more confident over the years and that's attractive itself. :P But even back when this interview came out, he wasn't particularly shy, since this was the era when King For A Day was introduced :lol:

Oh yeah he definitely wasn't shy :lol:. I think it used to be more of a silly/shocking thing though. The kind of "sexy tease" thing he does sometimes now is a bit different.

• Like 3

I am glad that he got more comfortable with himself. I guess that is what happens as one matures. I think I have been becoming more comfortable in recent years, though I still have a way to go. 90s Billie was still gorgeous though. Just look at this little muffin. ❤️ 

39a5ef692fc5fccb18586b18d3ce10ce.jpg

56a2058f9ea91f5cc7e6269aeb83f072.jpg

3f4716b9c2deebd6773338320e86f908.jpg

I agree that seeing the confidence shine through makes a world of difference though. I can't imagine how weird it would be to be famous at a young age and not be used to it. I think it took him some time to grow into the role, as it would anyone.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Stumbled across this again, just love it,  he’s a big star, all dressed up for this event, lots of people want to speak to him/meet him, but look at his body language at the end, he’s like a little boy, so sweet 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Y8injBPX-/?igshid=yirr6e67z24t

That is so sweet. I love how Michael Strahan really caught him by surprise LOL. I see what you mean. He is a shy person and I think even after all these years he is still just shocked that people want to meet him. :)

3 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

His humbleness and shyness makes him way more attractive than other people. The fact that he's so mild mannered and thoughtful when interacting with people in a non-concert setting is very sweet. It's a powerful contrast to his overwhelming charisma and commanding energy when he's on stage. I agree with @jengd that it's almost like he's two Billies in one, and each version is just as wonderful in its own way.
Who in their right mind can not be completely charmed by that sweet face?
vADNBVw.jpg

He's truly the best of both worlds. ❤️

Also, it is great to see an appearance by Officer Billie again.

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Who in their right mind can not be completely charmed by that sweet face?
vADNBVw.jpg

tenor.gif

I am so envious @Slave To The Network I feel like he just blew the roof off when he appeared, even the pretty poor quality recording I have sounds like he ramped up the whole thing, I so wish I’d seen and will never get over it not  being recorded!!!

• Like 4

Hopefully someday there will be a revival (after theaters reopen, which will hopefully be fairly soon). I would love to see it in person.

17 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

As someone who did see Billie play St. Jimmy in person, I can say that it was fucking incredible. I was just entranced! When he stepped up right in front of me at the end and was so close I could have reached out and touched him, I was in a state of complete and utter awe.
It's so hard to believe that was 10 years ago! 😭

Can confirm. The first time Billie came out on those stairs and squealed as he let the glitter (aka drugs) out of his pocket it was like... I don't know how to explain it. So glad I got to see it (lost my job for taking off to NYC too even though it was a mix up over holiday days!) 

• Like 3

Wow. I think we know who's the winner of "Who wore it better". That guy can't compete at all. What a poser. Ha ha!

Anyway, I found these pictures of Billie holding what appears to be orange juice in one hand and beer in the other and it's very funny to me for some reason. Does not sound like a great combination, especially right before a show (looks like GMA 2009).
hp8LYf1.jpg
jYt8bQC.jpg

Edit: Okay so apparently beer and orange juice is a thing, but I guess Billie is just letting them combine after drinking them rather than making a mixed drink beforehand because he's weird. :lol: Still sounds like a gross drink to me, but I hate beer so I guess I'm biased.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

Hey, it’s important to keep your diet healthy :lol:

Beer mixed with lemonade/soda is actually good, but I’ve never seen anyone mix it with OJ, but I’m thinking why not - it would probably be good.