Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I don’t mind him being off of IG, knowing he left so that he wouldn’t get yelled at for throwing a wedding party for his sex-offender son in the middle of a pandemic. He’s doing the only tasteful thing he can do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don’t mind him being off of IG, knowing he left so that he wouldn’t get yelled at for throwing a wedding party for his sex-offender son in the middle of a pandemic. He’s doing the only tasteful thing he can do.

I admit I was pissed and disappointed at that, but months later I forgive him.  I promise not to bring it up if he comes back 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I admit I was pissed and disappointed at that, but months later I forgive him.  I promise not to bring it up if he comes back 😜

I wouldn’t bring it up either, and honestly, I don’t live by the rules 24/7 either, so it would be hypocritical if I did. But at the same time, these are all decisions he’s made, so I’m fine with it. :dry:

• Like 1

142633056_2846011008991258_7097572779541

chrischeney23

Australia February 1996. Green Day took The Living End on our first national tour. Everything changed over night. We had never played to that many people before and it was terrifying. What a time! @greenday @thelivingendaus @mikedirnt @trecool

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

Literally, this!  I was so disappointed and pissed off at them for throwing a pandemic wedding for Joey but now it's like okay, we need to hear from you about something...ANYTHING!  Just because there is nothing to promote right now is no excuse.  He has said in the past that at some point he craves the contact with fans (or something like that) and the feeling of being unemployed...and he has proven that in the past with the Longshot promotion and shows.  Of course live shows are out of the question right now, but the 100 percent silence is almost a slap to his fans.  However,  I can totally see him saying fuck them, they can wait until I'm good and ready.  And, yup, I will wait until he's good and ready!  Fuck.  🥰

• Like 2

We all know Billie doesn't have the best judgement all the time. I agree that was a stupid decision, but he's done plenty of dumb shit before. I'm kind of sad he was even involved in a wedding for Joey, but he is his son and you can't really expect him to disown him (though he kind of deserves it). He's too kind and good of a parent for that it seems.

Regardless, I still really miss him and hope he feels ready to come back soon.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

We all know Billie doesn't have the best judgement all the time. I agree that was a stupid decision, but he's done plenty of dumb shit before. I'm kind of sad he was even involved in a wedding for Joey, but he is his son and you can't really expect him to disown him (though he kind of deserves it). He's too kind and good of a parent for that it seems.

Regardless, I still really miss him and hope he feels ready to come back soon.

Of course not disown him, but maybe just suggest what thousands of other caring and responsible people have done this past year including a member of my family and just get legally married now privately and have your party/reception later when it’s safe and allowed. This was a large  unauthorized gathering weeks before cases in Southern California exploded.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

Do we know for a fact they didn’t comply with local regulations?

I know what those restrictions were at the time regarding gatherings and I know the number of guests exceeded that by far so yes

• Like 1

This is off topic and has no place being discussed and speculated about here. Back to the topic of Green Day Instagram photos please. 

18 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Mike is live on Instagram right now!

I just missed it he left when I got there. I hope someone recorded it. (He was on with a guy called 20 Dollar Chef I don’t know anything about him but there was some Oakland Coffee connection)

Edit: Here it is!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKkjjrYoT0n/?igshid=2z0tmc2pdbqt

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

...I never got a fucking notification 🙄

Me neither. It was on the Chef’s account so that may be why. Not sure how anyone found it but I found it from some GD fan groups posts

I watched it live yesterday before going to sleep and it was boring.

24 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I watched it live yesterday before going to sleep and it was boring.

The chef guy was a lot. I couldn’t take it after a while 

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

The chef guy was a lot. I couldn’t take it after a while 

Was he on drugs? 'Cause he was loud and annoying.

• Like 1