Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

BJ sang Dominated Love Slave in Sydney - has that happened before?

:o What?! Is there a video of it? Video or it didn't happen.

Just now, unextraordinarygirl said:

:o What?! Is there a video of it? Video or it didn't happen.

he sung it during KFAD medley 

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

VIDEO OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

6 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Holy shit! I must see this.

Just now, Hermione said:

Holy shit! I must see this.

He did it lying down - not much to see - but when he finished he kinda gave a point to Tre - like you are the man.

I would like to think it was an extra song for the setlist........& a change up for KFAD.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tinkle said:

BJ sang Dominated Love Slave in Sydney - has that happened before?

Billie Joe also sang that at the 2nd Auckland show too! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

He did it lying down - not much to see - but when he finished he kinda gave a point to Tre - like you are the man.

I would like to think it was an extra song for the setlist........& a change up for KFAD.

Let me rephrase that - I must hear it :lol: 

• Like 1

Billie bent over singing Dominated Love Slave - not a bad start to the morning. And Aussie accents singing along are always good :lol: 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Billie bent over singing Dominated Love Slave - not a bad start to the morning. And Aussie accents singing along are always good :lol: 

lmao

I think Dominated Love Slave should become a part of KFAD. Tré could sing it instead of his dance or something. At least a part of it. It's such a funny song.

I was thinking the same thing @Hermione Billie bent over with his butt in the air singing about being spanked if he doesn't behave just got my mind running on overdrive. :P:wub:

• Like 2

On 23/05/2017 at 8:38 AM, Tinkle said:

@RisingRedWolf I think I heard you singing - how good are Aussie accents :ga:

Couldn't have been, we were the opposite side of the barrier.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Couldn't have been, we were the opposite side of the barrier.

Jokes.

• Like 1

I have a quick question regarding Auckland (second show). Did Billie play Welcome To Paradise on Blue this time? I remember that in Sydney he played it on his Rock N' Roll Relics Black Flag Sc Thunders just after Letterbomb. Since he did the same in Auckland, I'm assuming he used the same guitar too? Otherwise it'd be kind of difficult to play Too Dumb To Die and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams afterwards as they require a different tuning. I can't know for sure though, because there isn't any video footage of Welcome To Paradise at Auckland yet...

Quick question: I was just wondering how many times Billie Joe has been arrested? I know about the 1995 arrest for indecent exposure and the 2003 arrest for drunk driving, but has he been arrested any more times?

And has Mike or Tre ever been arrested?

12 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Quick question: I was just wondering how many times Billie Joe has been arrested? I know about the 1995 arrest for indecent exposure and the 2003 arrest for drunk driving, but has he been arrested any more times?

And has Mike or Tre ever been arrested?

I'm guessing there's a good chance any of them could've been arrested for various random things when they were young. And I've heard them vaguely mention things about Tre having trouble getting into Canada because of some incident (they've jokingly said over the top things about him hitting a cop with his car, but I don't know what really happened), they used to get up to a lot of shenanigans in the earlier days of GD's success so maybe there could've been other times then as well. But as far as I know those two times you mention are the only confirmed ones.

• Like 2

I posted this in the fan girl section a couple weeks ago, but thought it might work better here. Geekstinkbreath.net mentions Billie having a CM logo tattooed on his leg. Does anyone know what CM means?

48 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I posted this in the fan girl section a couple weeks ago, but thought it might work better here. Geekstinkbreath.net mentions Billie having a CM logo tattooed on his leg. Does anyone know what CM means?

Corrupted Morals / Crummy Musicians. Crummy was kind of like a side band of Corrupted Morals. Billie played guitar for both bands upon occasion. In 1989, the bands toured the South West. Billie and Mike went on tour with them. Billie played guitar for Corrupted Morals and Mike sang for Crummy. 
Here's Billie playing with Corrupted Morals in 1989
592ce27fbe22f_BillieinCorruptedMorals.thumb.jpg.f7a778a50753fc48e8cc06f4a6cc2d88.jpg
And here's Billie and his friend/Green Day roadie Lucky Dog (who was also in Crummy) playing with Corrupted Morals in 1990
Capture.thumb.PNG.358c83470f2fe7d5a310cffd7a3d1056.PNG16123132_1844731019104404_9174603439122939904_n.thumb.jpg.025c795cd430be3a75e0c50dba541459.jpg

• Like 4

I just downloaded Insomniac and Nimrod from iTunes

I've listened to them a couple of times on youtube, but i can only really recognise about half of the songs, mainly those from International Superhits

Are those albums similar to one another? Which one is more similar to Dookie?

What are the best songs from them?

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Q&A Thread