Random Green Day News

Hermione

or an interview from 10 yrs ago :)

It's says "new interviews" so I don't think they could be that cheeky. However since it doesn't say new interviews with Green Day I'm betting it's just that they've interviewed random bands/musicians about Green Day.

17 Epic iHeartRadio Music Festival Moments

It's near impossible to mention the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival without acknowledging Green Day's meltdown moment. Billie Joe Armstrong told the festival crowd, " I'm not f***ing Justin Bieber, motherf***ers!" before smashing his guitar, throwing up a middle finger and walking off the stage. He checked into a rehab facility days later.

http://festival.iheart.com/home/article/photos-17-epic-iheartradio-music-12742902

Stars who married non-celebrities

Billie Joe Armstrong married his wife, Adrienne, in 1994 after meeting her at one of Green Day’s early concerts.

http://pagesix.com/2014/09/11/stars-who-married-non-celebrities/#2

BOSTON BASKET CASE: LISTEN TO GREEN DAY’S 24-MINUTE HATCH SHELL CONCERT THAT CAUSED A 1994 RIOT

http://www.vanyaland.com/2014/09/11/boston-basketcase-listen-green-days-24-minute-hatch-shell-concert-caused-1994-riot/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=boston-basketcase-listen-green-days-24-minute-hatch-shell-concert-caused-1994-riot

Rolling Stone just posted on Facebook wishing a happy 10 yrs to American Idiot TODAY even though it didn't come out until later (what is the exact date btw). Reddit did the same thing. What's the deal?

• Like 1

Rolling Stone just posted on Facebook wishing a happy 10 yrs to American Idiot TODAY even though it didn't come out until later (what is the exact date btw). Reddit did the same thing. What's the deal?

20th September. I guess one of them did it wrong and the others are copying it.

People are being dumb. It definitely wasn't released today. 20th in the UK, 21st in the US. Some place has it listed as the 14th (Google Play says the same thing).

People are being dumb. It definitely wasn't released today. 20th in the UK, 21st in the US. Some place has it listed as the 14th (Google Play says the same thing).

Oh 20th in UK. I read 20th and I thought "I swear it was the 21st"

Didn't it leak on the 14th?

We no longer have the image

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/4257/

It was basically a drawing he made of the twin towers being hit saying something like "We're usually sad on September 11th, but now's a time to celebrate because American Idiot was leaked". We had much different standards back then.

Oh wow. I didn't realise Todd worked for GDA before.

• Like 1

Oh wow. I didn't realise Todd worked for GDA before.

Hah. His name was Matt, he was an editor on GDA 2 years before I joined. He was actually a pretty awesome dude. He was also from New York, so I figured if he didn't' feel bad posting it I wouldn't.

• Like 2

I knew Matt was still here, we met briefly once at the 99 Revolution tour in Chicago. :)

I just now heard a few cords from "Warning" while watching the Monday night NFL football game, leading into a commercial break. I hope they play more Green Day this season.

I knew Matt was still here, we met briefly once at the 99 Revolution tour in Chicago. :)

I just now heard a few cords from "Warning" while watching the Monday night NFL football game, leading into a commercial break. I hope they play more Green Day this season.

Love you Karen but hopefully you're watching Sunday Night football. Otherwise you'd be living in the future. Which might be cool but kind of unrealistic.

And hopefully you're as disgusted at the game as I am! :P

• Like 1

Too funny Mar! Last week I referred to Thursday night football (Green Bay game) as Monday night football. I can't keep up! Love you too :)

• Like 1

We no longer have the image

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/4257/

It was basically a drawing he made of the twin towers being hit saying something like "We're usually sad on September 11th, but now's a time to celebrate because American Idiot was leaked". We had much different standards back then.

Is it bad I laughed? Does that make me un-Amurican? :lol:

• Like 1

Is it bad I laughed? Does that make me un-Amurican? :lol:

Nah. As much as I love America, 9/11 has been milked a bit too long.

• Like 1

Nah. As much as I love America, 9/11 has been milked a bit too long.

I legitimately get annoyed with "Remember 9/11" now. Like, oh my gosh, I had no idea what day today was until you acknowledged it on Facebook!

Glad to see iTunes finally fixed the release date for AI. For most of this year, they had it listed as coming out in May of 1998

Maybe it did and we've all been brainwashed.

I legitimately get annoyed with "Remember 9/11" now. Like, oh my gosh, I had no idea what day today was until you acknowledged it on Facebook!

#911nvrfrgt was my favorite lol

All the pseudo-patriots come out and suddenly love America

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News