Jump to content
Paola17

Green Day Australia & New Zealand Tour - April & May 2017

Recommended Posts

Paola17

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slash

That is good news, really happy for Aussie Fans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruise

I should be going to the Sydney show. Only chance I miss out would be if by some chance they sold out in seconds while in idiot nation pre-sale.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eileenblue

Wow this comes much earlier!! I will see them in Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

Happy for everyone on Oz! 

Sending anti-KFAD vibes your way! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatsername

YAY! I'm going to Auckland!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
2 hours ago, whatsername said:

YAY! I'm going to Auckland!

Im glad I was worried your new house was not even close:) 

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Happy for everyone on Oz! 

Sending anti-KFAD vibes your way! 

It ain't gonna happen - I need to embrace the King - I really dont want to:happy::happyhands:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatsername
2 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Im glad I was worried your new house was not even close:) 

Auckland was the best location.  Finally i get to see my fav band again:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RisingRedWolf

I am so gonna try to go to all of these, except NZ. That four ticket limit worries me though :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T.C

Is pre-sale only available on Idiot Nation, or do other websites do them too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bjrules

Does anyone know where we can find the actual prices of the tickets anywhere? All I can find is the dates they go on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam
6 minutes ago, bjrules said:

Does anyone know where we can find the actual prices of the tickets anywhere? All I can find is the dates they go on sale.

Go to http://www.frontiertouring.com/greenday and click the ticketing tab then select your show :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruise
35 minutes ago, T.C said:

Is pre-sale only available on Idiot Nation, or do other websites do them too?

Idiet Nation have their own pre-sale the  after that closes Frontier Touring have their own longer pre-sale period before tickets go on general sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bjrules
33 minutes ago, Liam said:

Go to http://www.frontiertouring.com/greenday and click the ticketing tab then select your show :)

For some reason all it says for me is that ticket information will be available later

Edit: All good, got it now, thanks 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T.C

I ended up joining IN just for the best chance at GA tickets 

 

Anyone know how their system works?  Will a pop up screen come when the pre-sale happens? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
Just now, bjrules said:

For some reason all it says for me is that ticket information will be available later?

I definitely saw the ticket information at 2 am this morning hahaha - press details I think - I was half asleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam
1 minute ago, bjrules said:

For some reason all it says for me is that ticket information will be available later?

Weird. Well on average A reserve and GA are $150, and B reserve are $120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
Just now, Liam said:

Weird. Well on average A reserve and GA are $150, and B reserve are $120

Gone  up about $30 since 09 - that's reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam
3 minutes ago, T.C said:

I ended up joining IN just for the best chance at GA tickets 

 

Anyone know how their system works?  Will a pop up screen come when the pre-sale happens? 

On October 11th you'll get an email with the code and how to use it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
2 minutes ago, Liam said:

On October 11th you'll get an email with the code and how to use it :)

Except I have submitted 3 times now & its frozen each time:ermm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emilie

Who's actually an IN member? I never bothered but now I think it might be useful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
24 minutes ago, Emilie. said:

Who's actually an IN member? I never bothered but now I think it might be useful 

I keep trying to join & it keeps freezing AFTER payment:cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aimee89

Does anyone know the dates for IN presale? Definitely worth joining for! 

 

Doesn't look like theres an idiot pit this year either?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
2 minutes ago, aimee89 said:

Does anyone know the dates for IN presale? Definitely worth joining for! 

 

Doesn't look like theres an idiot pit this year either?!

its on the frontier site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T.C
6 minutes ago, aimee89 said:

Does anyone know the dates for IN presale? Definitely worth joining for! 

 

Doesn't look like theres an idiot pit this year either?!

October 11 is the date 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×