desertrose

2016/10/14 - iHeartTheatre, Los Angeles, CA, USA

stories and songs

Seems like a very cool venue. Are performances at this theater typically recorded? 

Nevermind, looks like they are usually recorded professionally. Yay!

fatalforce3

Aren't these shows usually streamed online?

stories and songs

@fatalforce3 There are a ton of long performances from that venue on YouTube. Don't know if it's streamed, but it's definitely uploaded online!

• Like 2

fatalforce3
1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

@fatalforce3 There are a ton of long performances from that venue on YouTube. Don't know if it's streamed, but it's definitely uploaded online!

Cool! I think I remember seeing a twenty one pilots performance from there streamed online when their Blurryface album came out, im hoping this will be streamed! It'll probably be our first opportunity to hear Revolution Radio songs live in good quality!

• Like 1

desertrose

• Like 2

sara_gd

I got all excited buttt.... "iHeartMedia Contests are open legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. If you are not a permanent resident of one of the 50 states or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize" :pinch:

Strychnine.

Entered. 

Paola17

I believe iHeartRadio streams about 30min of the performance, and then records another 30min or so to put online at a later date.

Also, here is a link to request tickets: https://1iota.com/Event/57327/Request (Love 1iota)

• Like 1

Sewe

Last time I saw an IHeart event was for Blink-182 and they streamed the Whole 1 hour concert.

Hope it does the same with Green Day;

Since the bootleg are gone this is the only chance to see a RevRad show

Edited by Sewe

Paola17

Oh lord, the about section:

September has ended, so GREEN DAY is WOKE!  The world-class American Punk Band will be blowing the roof off iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California, and you could be one of the lucky few to attend.  Less than 500 people will have the opportunity to see Green Day in this awesome venue.  Request your tickets NOW!

Still tickets available to get (though I think they give more than they advertise anyway, so I don't know if they say if one is guaranteed entry or not. I tried to request one to see, but it's prompting me to explain if I will be in LA that day since they see on my profile that I'm not from there).

Strychnine.
On 10/3/2016 at 6:51 PM, Paola17 said:

I believe iHeartRadio streams about 30min of the performance, and then records another 30min or so to put online at a later date.

Also, here is a link to request tickets: https://1iota.com/Event/57327/Request (Love 1iota)

I did this, hoping I can get two tickets so me and my friend can see Green Day perform on the 14th and then again on the 17th, that would be so sick!

desertrose

desertrose

st.jimmyfromsassafras
On 10/3/2016 at 6:51 PM, Paola17 said:

Did you get tickets from 1iota yet? I've been on waitlist since Monday :(

Paola17
14 minutes ago, st.jimmyfromsassafras said:

Did you get tickets from 1iota yet? I've been on waitlist since Monday :(

I'm not attending the show, sorry if I gave such an impression! 

The last time I got tix for a show exactly like this one was through entering on iHeartRadio's site. For that, we received an email the day of saying we got tickets. 

You will probably get one a couple of days before the show stating whether or not you got in-1iota usually does that for it's other shows.

Rumpelstiltskin2000

cathiexox

Does anybody know where to park for this venue?  And is there any chance they will be playing other songs besides the new ones?

dudley dawson

So we think this show will only last an hour and start promptly at 5?

dudley dawson
8 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

Where are you getting the hour from? 

I think they might do the song they are shooting several times (probably Bang Bang) and then how long they continue to play for the crowd and sort of a scrimmage band practice is going to be dependent on the crowd.

I think I read that either on here or reddit somewhere.  What makes you think they are shooting for Bang Bang?  I mean, that already has a video...

dudley dawson
22 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

I read on the invite that they will be filming. I know nothing of who or what posted something on Reddit.

I forgot about the heist video for Bang Bang. Good point.

Whatever it is, they are shooting for something. Probably RevRad, the song then.

I would bet Still Breathing.  I think that has a better chance of being a "hit" than RevRad, which sounds pretty  similar to Bang Bang aesthetically.

• Like 1

The Insider
46 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

I forgot about the heist video for Bang Bang. Good point.

dear, dear, dear:happy:

• Like 1

Ryan

If I had to guess, they are shooting for a live DVD. If you remember last week, Andres posted something saying not to post any video recordings from any of their tour stops. It was a request he received from their management. I'm guessing that they don't want a lot of video out there because they are filming everything for that purpose.

Now I just HAVE to get tickets to this thing. I want to take Nick and it would be perfect since he is on fall break from teaching. It's an easy drive out there. We met because of this band, now we need to see them together. I'm trying in all these different contests and things that are going on :P

st.jimmyfromsassafras
1 hour ago, crock6000 said:

What???

FullSizeRender-2_zps2c1z1uay.jpg

How did you get tickets??