Paola17

2016/10/07 - Rough Trade NYC, New York City, NY

Tubbie Head

Wow omg. They played most of my favourite oldies that are never played live anymore. :o 

The fb live video was hilarious as well. So happy they surprised people with the setlist. I mean, on the album release date what most would expect would be the full album! Very cool indeed :D

greendepent

• Like 1

desertrose

• Like 1

sara_gd
14 hours ago, desertrose said:

Oookay! So I hadn't seen the picture of the setlist they had on the ground yet (I didn't want to look at it at the show), and now I'm seeing that in the longer, more common setlist, it says "Washington DC" at the end. In the short one it says "Rough Trade". So Idk why they had the Washington one there, maybe to play a few songs off it if they felt like it. But their plan was to play a short set then, it seems. I still find it odd that they decided to finish with St Jimmy but maybe it was their decision and not forced by any other factor, after all. I don't know.

• Like 1

TimmyChunks
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, TimmyChunks said:

OH MY GOD PLAY A SET LIKE THIS AT WEBSTER TOMORROW!!!!

Disclaimer- I am not a CapsLock kind of guy, but this deserves it. Seriously, PLAY A SET LIKE THIS AT WEBSTER TOMORROW!!! My head will explode, but it'll be worth it.

They did it! When the setlist started the same as the others I had completely written off my dream of seeing a monster setlist in NY last night. Well, that ended when they started into Private Ale- and the next 8 or so songs that followed (you've seen the setlist by now) were incredible and so surprising.

Thank God we've been discussing the setlist so much- they clearly have been reading and took our thoughts to heart! Just kidding of course...but I like to think we at least helped make a difference.

What. A. Show. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised if I ever see a show that incredible again. That was special.

• Like 3

GDInsaniac

Post concert depression is a real thing and the candidates need to talk about it!

SpikeSpiegel
On 9.10.2016 at 2:02 AM, greendepent said:

Hope they'll play this again in Cologne!

Alf

Did anyone found any professional photos of this show?

Thanks

desertrose

desertrose

• Like 1