Paola17

2016/10/07 - Rough Trade NYC, New York City, NY

manuelps

Hope they'll play the full album

• Like 3

sara_gd

Yayyy camping 2 days in a row! :lol:

AmyxLongview

They're totally going to play the whole album! :)

• Like 3

fatalforce3

I need RevRad performances.

I NEED IT

• Like 2

spider man.

I just read that the capacity for Rough Trade is like 250 people? Wondering if it's even worth it to try that morning. I'm imagining people will be lined up outside for hours.

Khaleesi.

I don't get in till 9pm :(

Paola17

Despite knowing it makes sense and everything, I hate how they say only one CD per person-was hoping to have  a friend buy me a CD and meet them there.

It'd be cutting it close, with the bus arriving supposedly at 6 in nyc but I'd be able to arrive before 7.
Dammit.

@spider man. - yeah, it's a small stage, as it's also a record shop.

spider man.
1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

Despite knowing it makes sense and everything, I hate how they say only one CD per person-was hoping to have  a friend buy me a CD and meet them there.

It'd be cutting it close, with the bus arriving supposedly at 6 in nyc but I'd be able to arrive before 7.
Dammit.

@spider man. - yeah, it's a small stage, as it's also a record shop.

Oh shit, it's one album per person? I didn't even think of that, but it makes sense. It's the most fair, at least. Welp, there goes my chance considering I work. :( I was going to send my boyfriend.

Paola17
Just now, spider man. said:

Oh shit, it's one album per person? I didn't even think of that, but it makes sense. It's the most fair, at least. Welp, there goes my chance considering I work. :( I was going to send my boyfriend.

I'm willing to pay someone to go for me. It'd be easier if they lived in the area, but I'm not really close with anyone that does. If I didn't have to work until 3, i'd be in nyc by thursday.

Mhmm-first come first serve for the purchase.

Stewe

Hope that they play the whole album and someone recorded it

Paola17

The event page itself : https://www.roughtrade.com/events/green-day

It says 7-11:30 . Don't think there will be an opener.

I will call once I'm off work and see if it means Green Day will actually play for 4 hrs, or if something else is happening.

stories and songs

I kinda doubt they'll play longer than three hours. 4.5 hours is excessive, even for them.

• Like 1

Makingyourmascarableed

I'm tempted to skip school to do this

But if it's a low capacity, I know people who actually can travel and camp out it will do it. The earliest I would even step into the city is around 6 AM and then with traveling I won't be in Brooklyn until around 6:30/7 AM. By then the line could have 500 people. 

• Like 1

Dakke

That line is going to be insane. Success to those trying to get in. It will be awesome to hear the album in its entirety live for the first time, particularly Somewhere Now, Say Goodbye and Forever Now.

• Like 4

Dakke

Somebody please record this in its entirety. I want my live version of Forever Now. Then I can die happily

LPbilliejr

FRONT TO BACK BITCHES! 

.....plz

xLumian
11 minutes ago, punkangel said:
My name is Angel and I'm freaking out.

I think this guy is talking about the private album listenings before the album comes out. Green Day isn't actually playing at those, just listening to the albums I believe.

• Like 3

djrossstar

That one random guy, Chris George, is confusinh rough trade with the three listening party shows tonight.

• Like 4

lucky_stars

Holy shit, only 250 people? I have no clue how early I'd have to line up to get entry... :runaround:

punkangel
6 minutes ago, xLumian said:

I think this guy is talking about the private album listenings before the album comes out. Green Day isn't actually playing at those, just listening to the albums I believe.

You have to be such a party pooper, aren't ya? lol

7 minutes ago, xLumian said:

Before the albums comes out? Look at the date. Forgive him BeJeezus.

James11693

How early do you think people will start lining up ? And do you guys know if one person buys two albums, if they get two tickets to the show?

Paola17
2 minutes ago, James11693 said:

How early do you think people will start lining up ? And do you guys know if one person buys two albums, if they get two tickets to the show?

The site says only one album per person (trust me, it's painful).

• Like 1

Fuzz
39 minutes ago, punkangel said:
 My name is Angel and I'm freaking out.

He's talking about the private listenings announced in the Idiot Nation. No setlist info about this specific show has been announced.

• Like 1