Green Day To Be On Howard Stern Wednesday

4 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

update - im uploading on mediafire as well and itll take about 55 minutes for FLAC..

56EreD3.jpg slow as fuck today :/ 

Oh its okay

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Joe K said:

Oh its okay

yeah, sorry :( at this rate the video wont come until at least tomorrow. the mediafire link is going fast today though, only 41-52 minutes left. :) 

Just now, BeachBum said:

finally listening to this.  I can stream this on demand on serious now :)

awesome you have sirius XM TOO :D

8 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

same

How large is the flac file? I might convert it to 320kbps when I download it and put it on mega because I imagine an hour and a half of flac would be fairly large

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

How large is the flac file? I might convert it to 320kbps when I download it and put it on mega because I imagine an hour and a half of flac would be fairly large

about 343mb

I'm recording it now as an mp3 file and will upload it to YouTube tonight. 

Just now, Jet Taman said:

I'm recording it now as an mp3 file and will upload it to YouTube tonight. 

thanks for saving me youtube time :) 

3 minutes ago, YoungBlood said:

Here is the interview 

its not the entire show, the whole show is 1 hour and 33 minutes..

2 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

its not the entire show, the whole show is 1 hour and 33 minutes..

I think this is just the interview and not the 5 songs they performed as well ......

2 hours ago, artfulairbus said:

I'll upload it to youtube, expect it in an hour or two :) It won't be edited, or anything. Completely uncut from the very start of the segment. :P Hope im not breaking the rules or anything doing this

tumblr_mowjer5HDD1s9frcro1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, YoungBlood said:

Here is the FULL SHOW ......

still not what we wanted, we WANT THE GREEN DAY segment, not the WHOLE entirety of the howard stern show..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER HOURS ITS HERE http://www.mediafire.com/file/6465zh9bqikmq46/GRN+DAY+HWRD+STRN+10516.flac

15 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

still not what we wanted, we WANT THE GREEN DAY segment, not the WHOLE entirety of the howard stern show..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER HOURS ITS HERE http://www.mediafire.com/file/6465zh9bqikmq46/GRN+DAY+HWRD+STRN+10516.flac

It doesn't take much effort to scroll through the full show video on Youtube to find it - Don't be lazy :lol:

2 minutes ago, YoungBlood said:

It doesn't take much effort to scroll through the full show video on Youtube to find it - Don't be lazy :lol:

I wouldn't consider myself "lazy". Doesn't take much effort to post incomplete videos either.

I had to record the entire 90 minute show, then make a master recording of it that is recorded in real time, then I have to upload it. It will be up. 

Archived