Green Day To Be On Howard Stern Wednesday

25 minutes ago, Heather. said:

Guys, Howard talked about Billie's penis on ALL the previous interviews he did with them.  He also asked Billie about his sex life a lot.  This was a more mature interview than ever :lol: 

and what did Billie answer??  I need to listen to it.. . does anyone have the full interview??? 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nothing_wrong_with_me said:

and what did Billie answer??  I need to listen to it.. . does anyone have the full interview??? 

Previous interviews. Like back in 1997/1998

Interesting interview. Although, Billie didn't sound too good. 

12 minutes ago, Misterglasshalfempty said:

I'm glad you said that because I was starting to think there was something wrong with my ears :P

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just not getting it that he sounds amazing.

3 hours ago, stories and songs said:

I really love how nice he is to them. He sounds like he has so much respect for them. 

He does. Howard is very particular about his musical guests. You should have heard him talking them up yesterday. 

He was genuinely excited. As always, great interview from the best interviewer in the world.

I'm sort of amazed one of you people didn't live steam it. I thought for sure someone would.

It will be on YT soon if it's not already.

It runs on a loop all day on Sirius. They are I think about 30 mins from the first rerun.

17 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

I'm glad you said that because I was starting to think there was something wrong with my ears :P

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just not getting it that he sounds amazing.

The instruments sounded louder than the voice.

the Billie voice sounded kind of muffled

WOW Holiday with the pieces of Say Goodbye sounds AMAZING! Although I spoiled myself with it because I haven't listened to the leaked songs yet. :-) Billie sounds different, deeper somehow. But I love it! 

Wow, I had no idea they were going to play as many tracks as they did! Unfortunately I missed the show, but hopefully I can catch the replay or someone posts it. Your comments made me even more excited to hear it! :dance:

I just hope they don't do the Holiday/Say Goodbye mashup as a replacement for actually playing the full Say Goodbye live :(

3 minutes ago, Heather. said:

I just hope they don't do the Holiday/Say Goodbye mashup as a replacement for actually playing the full Say Goodbye live :(

@Scattered Wreck - make sure to pass this on to Billie.

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Done, along with replacing Minority with Forever Now

I hope they both of them though. Forever Now would be amazing live!

I love that bit during the interview where Stern asks Billie if he'd write for other bands and Billie immediately said no! How blunt was that? 

I also liked the bit where Stern said GD are successful and Tre said handsome!

15 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Done, along with replacing Minority with Forever Now

Thanks mom.

(Are you ok with that? Can i call you mom? I won't ever say it again if you don't like it)

Just now, Paola17 said:

Thanks mom.

(Are you ok with that? Can i call you mom? I won't ever say it again if you don't like it)

No, of course you can!!!  I love it!

Are the songs interspersed with the interview or is it interview first/performance second?

Billie didn't sound great, but this sounds like a mix straight from the board. Those aren't typically very flattering to anyone's voice. And those new songs are tricky to sing.

Im so glad Billie did all the back vocals for the new album. Jason and Mike cant sing for shit. Sad that Billie doesnt sound very good right now. I hope its due to his ilness. His best vocals were during 2004 and 2010.

1 hour ago, Misterglasshalfempty said:

Yeah, I agree. The vocals on the two AI songs, as well as on ''Welcome to Paradise'' sounded alright (but not brilliant), but the vocals on ''Bang Bang'' and ''Revolution Radio'' didn't sound good at all. I've been noticing this also when watching some of their recent live perfomances on YouTube. I don't even think it's because of his recent sickness, I think his voice has got permanently worse... Although that being said, I do wonder why he struggles so much with the new songs...

I guess it's available now to everyone because not much on the live feed. Coming down.

28 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I love that bit during the interview where Stern asks Billie if he'd write for other bands and Billie immediately said no! How blunt was that? 

I also liked the bit where Stern said GD are successful and Tre said handsome!

I love the way he answers things like that, like the tone of voice was like 'well...let me think about it for a nanosecond...nah' :lol: 

6 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Yeah, I agree. The vocals on the two AI songs, aswell as on Welcome to Paradise sounded alright (but not brilliant), but the vocals on Bang Bang and Revolution Radio didn't sound good at all. I've been noticing this also when watching some of their live perfomances on YouTube. I don't even think it's because of his recent sickness, I think his voice has got permonantly worse...

I guess because his getting old. But he sounded really good on the album

I hate to sound like a dick but everyone sounds good on an album cos its pitch corrected and double tracked

Archived