Green Day To Be On Howard Stern Wednesday

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jet Taman said:

I had to record the entire 90 minute show, then make a master recording of it that is recorded in real time, then I have to upload it. It will be up. 

I don't think you really have to anymore. We have the full flac copy now that's an hour and 30 minutes unless you wanted to make an MP3 version but it would take like 10% the time just to convert it

7 minutes ago, House Of Wolves said:

Is there video footage of the performance? I can't find it on the Sirius site.

if anyone can find video footage that would be cool, but it clearly said in the room no photography allowed.

Looks like they upload many performances from his show on YouTube. Maybe it just takes a couple days.

well looks like my youtube video wont be uploaded because it jammed itself during uploading process :( but the good thing is that the FLAC file is with the GDC now and someone will probably upload something later.

3 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

well looks like my youtube video wont be uploaded because it jammed itself during uploading process :( but the good thing is that the FLAC file is with the GDC now and someone will probably upload something later.

Can't seem to open to FLAC file on my iPad. Maybe because I'm using an iPad...

Just now, StuckWithDom said:

idk, i dont use ipads lol

38 minutes ago, StuckWithDom said:

Apple devices are incompatible with FLAC. Convert it to WAV, ALAC or AIFF. :) Sometimes itunes may even convert it for you.

2 minutes ago, trufan1 said:

Apple devices are incompatible with FLAC. Convert it to WAV, ALAC or AIFF. :) Sometimes itunes may even convert it for you.

Thanks, but how may I do that haha. I hopeless with technology 

1 hour ago, Jet Taman said:

I had to record the entire 90 minute show, then make a master recording of it that is recorded in real time, then I have to upload it. It will be up. 

I would really love if you could upload the whole thing (Interview with songs) to Youtube! 

3 minutes ago, StuckWithDom said:

Thanks, but how may I do that haha. I hopeless with technology 

Download that FLAC file from your computer's browser. Drop it in itunes and it'll tell you that it's incompatible with that format, at that point it will probably ask you if you want to convert to a playable format. And you know what to do from there. :) Or if you want, myself or someone else here can convert it for you.

Best interview of the RevRad era so far! Really cool to have them reflect on their career while also being excited about the future. Still so happy they're back. 

I just listened to this. What an awesome interview! I really loved it, and it was so fun, I laughed a lot! Loved the enthusiasm that Howard has for Green Day. One of my favorite interviews. 

8 hours ago, artfulairbus said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6465zh9bqikmq46/GRN+DAY+HWRD+STRN+10516.flac

ONCE AGAIN, THE FLAC UPLOAD INCASE ANYONE MISSED IT. :) 

Thanks so much for uploading the file! Finally listened to the whole thing and I'm flashed. What a great interview! Although sometimes Howard talked too much, he barely gave them time to answer ;-) I thought it wasn't possible to love them even more, but after that interview, I do :-D

I think the fact that Billies voice sounds so different and a bit muffled is due to the equipment/the acoustics in the studio. Either that, or he is wearing one of the masks :lol:. But I think they sound great! Can't wait for the album on Friday and their shows in January.

Billie's vocals sound like it wasn't warmed up properly. I don't think they were able to profile themselves in their best way on Howard Stern. I hope their performance on the Jimmy Fallon show will be better. But I'm afraid Billie might be a bit shaky again with his vocals.

People just need to see this band live. That's an experience you just can't get out of a radio or TV show.

Loved Billie's tired sounding vocals. Gave the songs a bit of that insomniac spice to them. interview deserves a relisten too 

Archived