Green Day To Be On Howard Stern Wednesday

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so super psyched!!!!!  I love Howard!!!!

Little piece of trivia, Howard has a band he calls The Losers.  It consisted of members of Howards staff and it started because they started playing the instruments that Green Day left in the studio.

Let the promotion begin!!!

Wensday? :P I will fix that. This is brilliant! Their previous appearances on there have been extremely amusing.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Wensday? :P I will fix that. This is brilliant! Their previous appearances on there have been extremely amusing.

Sorry. I was in a rush.

The 1997 interview they did is one of my favourites, hilarious! Hope I can listen to this somehow :D 

Just now, Jake69 said:

Sorry. I was in a rush.

No worries, just found it a funny typo :P 

Just remembered not that long ago I wanted to listen to their Howard Stern interviews but only one of them (1998) was still on youtube :(. Don't suppose anyone has any of the others (1997, 2000, 2001)?

Howard has always been pretty supportive of the band, so I'm glad to see them back on the show.

Howard WAS supportive until they had a falling out in 2001. (Even though he loved American Idiot.)  I've been waiting 15 years for this feud to end.  This is awesome news!

If no one else does it, I should be able to capture audio and post...

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

No worries, just found it a funny typo :P 

Just remembered not that long ago I wanted to listen to their Howard Stern interviews but only one of them (1998) was still on youtube :(. Don't suppose anyone has any of the others (1997, 2000, 2001)?

I either have the 1997 or 1998 one....somewhere in my iTunes! 

9 minutes ago, GrouchyPunisher said:

Howard WAS supportive until they had a falling out in 2001. (Even though he loved American Idiot.)  I've been waiting 15 years for this feud to end.  This is awesome news!

feud?

10 minutes ago, GrouchyPunisher said:

What was the feud between them? 

36 minutes ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

Is there a way to listen to this online live? 

You can listen online if you're a Sirius XM subscriber and have their online package. His show is only on Sirius XM.

Just now, Δημήτρης Γκότσης said:

feud?

Yes, Howard was mad that they played Platypus when they were supposed to play something from Warning (or maybe another older, well-known song.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/50tou8/green_days_2001_instudio_performance_of_platypus/

18 minutes ago, GrouchyPunisher said:

What feud

2 hours ago, Matt. said:

You can listen online if you're a Sirius XM subscriber and have their online package. His show is only on Sirius XM.

Aaww :( well, guess I'll wait for the recording. 

26 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

I either have the 1997 or 1998 one....somewhere in my iTunes! 

Do you know if it's this one or not?

Archived