WAKE UP BILLIE JOE

Liam

Note: I'm going off the time of Billie's current location (most likely Boston)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

That was quick.

Been planning all month 

Inb4 butt-hurt comments "STOP MAKING THESE JOKES! :("

19 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Inb4 butt-hurt comments "STOP MAKING THESE JOKES! :("

Anyone planning on saying such things should remember that...

approved_zpspx4bgn63.png

6981ca7ff8f96b9cdb2db2b259924bfc.jpg

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Been planning all month 

More like all year

Just now, Jake69 said:

Uh, how dare you joke about this. 

cause Kill the fucking DJ, Shoot the fucking DJ. 

The only problem I have with this joke is that it's unoriginal and has been repeated so often that I couldn't laugh at it even if I wanted to

But yeah everyone saying "you're a bad person if you make this insensitive joke and i hate u!!!" or posting that horrible fake story with that same drawing of Billie crying on his bedroom floor every single time or that fake screenshot of GD's twitter saying "we're awake everyone shut the hell up" is even more annoying

Facebook comments are the funniest. "Do you know he wrote this about his father!!! You asshole!!!"

1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

Facebook comments are the funniest. "Do you know he wrote this about his father!!! You asshole!!!"

"how would you feel if somebody made fun of you for something like that you insensitive piece of shit!!!"

... Knew someone was going to do this. :P Well, 30 days until Halloween woo 

10 hours ago, Liam said:

Note: I'm going off the time of Billie's current location (most likely Boston)

Fucking hell, still can't believe Billie's only about 15 miles away from where I am now. I really wanted tix. (Sorry, off-topic)

Even in other posts people are saying "Hey, September has ended, can anyone wake that guy up from Green Day" 

2 minutes ago, Slash said:

Even in other posts people are saying "Hey, September has ended, can anyone wake that guy up from Green Day" 

once a year they become mainstream famous

7 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

Fucking hell, still can't believe Billie's only about 15 miles away from where I am now. I really wanted tix. (Sorry, off-topic)

Pretty sure it's ok to be "off topic" in this thread :lol: 

9 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

This is what happens when you sleep the whole September. 

This thread confirms that there are now fewer people complaining about WMUWSE jokes than there are people complaining about people complaining about WMUWSE jokes.

By next year people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about WMUWSE jokes will be number one.

:banana::bunny: This subject is stupid so here's a dancing banana and dancing bunny instead. :P

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

By next year people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about WMUWSE jokes will be number one.

I'm sure people are already complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people making WMUWSE jokes because we are mocking him for his pain

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

HOLY SHIT, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

4 minutes ago, Slash said:

Its like Christmas, it comes every year but it never gets old. 

more like it comes every year like the first day of school and you're always dreading it 

It's a good thing he didn't sleep the whole of September or they would of been no one to sing for Green Day at these early club show's this week haha  

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door. 

Archived