Green Day - musical guest for the October 6 “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

UNICORN VOMIT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nowhere Man said:

Guys, what song do you think will appear?

I'm hoping for Say Goodbye. BB, SB or RR again would be quite boring.

It wouldn't be boring for the general audience, probably (who probably haven't heard the songs.) I would put my money on Bang Bang as it's the lead single.

2 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

It wouldn't be boring for the general audience, probably (who probably haven't heard the songs.) I would put my money on Bang Bang as it's the lead single.

But remember their appearance presenting 21stCB. Not KYE or 21 Guns but EJN which was a great choice.

1 minute ago, Nowhere Man said:

But remember their appearance presenting 21stCB. Not KYE or 21 Guns but EJN which was a great choice.

Good point. It was the third single though so maybe they'll do Still Breathing? I can't remember if the album had been out yet or not when they appeared that time.

I don't really care which song they will be playing. Just any new song will be amazing to see them perform live I think.

1 minute ago, Sixtrix said:

I don't really care which song they will be playing. Just any new song will be amazing to see them perform live I think.

Agreed!

1 minute ago, Sixtrix said:

Completely agree! Can't wait!!

9 minutes ago, Sixtrix said:

Same here, it would be just cool to see them on TV 

Just now, Jake69 said:

Jimmy Fallon's the man.

i respect your view on him, but..i just can't stand it when he laughs, i hope Tre does some wacky shit like the ones he does on Letterman

oh great it's Fallon. Can't stand the guy and his over-exaggerated reactions to everything and anything. 

Will there be music, at least?  

I can't wait for this! I don't really care whose show it is or which song they play, just excited to finally see them appear on TV again.

Archived