Idiot Nation Contest (Ends Tomorrow) - Listening Parties (NYC, Chicago, LA)

BCap

About an hour ago (a little after 4:00 p.m.), I received an email from Idiot Nation about a pretty cool contest - a chance to hear Revolution Radio early.  There are actually three listening parties (one in New York City, one in Chicago, and one in Los Angeles), all of which are at a Hard Rock Cafe.  It's only open to Idiot Nation members, and the prize consists of two (2) tickets to the party of your choice, a "special piece of Green Day merchandise," and everyone in attendance will be entered into a contest for tickets "to see Green Day live in their city" (which I assume means NYC, Chicago, or LA).  The events are on October 3 (the date of the D.C. concert) at 6:00 p.m. local time.  Also: free food.  The contest began today, and winners will be posted TOMORROW (September 30).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the same email.  I've already entered!  I guess I will have to pretend that I didn't hear the album! 

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I got the same email.  I've already entered!  I guess I will have to pretend that I didn't hear the album! 

Good luck bitch.

LOL, it'd be so fucked up if someone started singing alone to all the songs that haven't been released yet. I've been singing to myself random songs off the album for the past couple of days

Green Day has announced three very special listening events at the Hard Rock Cafe in Los Angeles, New York and Chicago! Idiot Nation members get a chance to attend and hear Revolution Radio in its entirety before everyone else! All three events will be held in their respective cities on Monday, October 3rd at 6pm local time at the Hard Rock Café's listed below.

c570ed11a536c914eba072f0d0dbc047.gif

Whoever wins can give a massive critique of the album - I can just see everyone else sitting there in amazement "you got that after one listen".

When can we enter by? I don't remember my IN stuff and I'm on my phone...

I didn't even get the email (yet). My friend had to show me just now

I entered while in line for yesterday's show. I thought it had said you automatically get tickets to the show, then I realized it's a drawing and you have to be there. So I guess if I win that means nothing since I'll be at the show in DC on October 3rd. Wish they'd do it on the 1st or 2nd instead! (Or today!)

They should do it like T-Swift and invite fans over to listen to it at their homes. And bake their guests cookies. :lol:

There's literally no reason why they couldn't do this worldwide, and that kind of annoys me. I do think it's cute though that they think no one has heard the new album yet.

Was able to sign for this just now (I forgot to do so last night).

Thought I wouldn't have had the chance.

Archived