PLEASE HELP NEW YORKERS

TisFlee

PLEASE HELP:

I'm looking to see if somebody has one or two tickets to the Webster Hall show. After looking online for two weeks I decided to check craigslist and immediately found a guy selling two tickets for $150 each and if you've seen what the resale websites are selling them for than you know this is a steal compared to them. I arranged to meet uptown the next day to buy them but was immediately sketched out when he said he couldn't send me pictures that night. So the next day comes and due to me living on Long Island I had to pay nearly $30 and wait almost two hours to get into the city. By the time we were supposed to meet I was sitting in my friends dorm room and this dude tells me something came up and that we can meet tomorrow (monday) so after a couple texts I ask if he can confirm he has them atleast so I can figure out what to do by sending a picture and he only replays "ok".

I'm sorry for the long story Really I'm just looking for an extra ticket or two for me and my friend for a decent price before we drop $450+ If you're on Long Island or in the city I have $200 cash right now. I'm willing to meet virtually anywhere so community please help me we need to take the power away from scalpers and scammers

Thank you for any replies or help at all

Archived