Lone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Ffs this is the bitch that steals videos

42 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

And it is THE end of the album. OW is the last song simply because it was made before the album came out, they probably needed a 12th song and it was a possible charter. It is not the real end, FN is.

This.

my love for this song grows every time i listen to it :wub:

here's a vid i took at Leeds

Seeing this live was so amazing, just the most beautiful and emotional thing. Especially the Somewhere Now part :wub:. Plus during the final part if you sing a different part to Billie it's like you're singing a duet with him and it's great :lol:. Highlight of the show.

• 3 months later...

Definitely one of the best songs they've ever made, and it's such an emotional and amazing experience when they play it live! 

I love Forever Now and he loves playing it live too. I think this song so perfectly reflects where he is in his life right now and he seems so totally in sync with this record and tour that it's obvious in how happy he's been on this tour. It's funny because this is technically their second tour since Billie's rehab but maybe it was the songs from the trilogy and the fact that he was out of sync with those records by the time they resumed the tour that they didn't seem as comfortable then as they do now. His recovery was still a new and precarious thing too and they knew they were behind the eight ball with a postponed tour and record releases that suffered. There were some great shows but they had a more frantic urgency to them, like he had something to prove. This difference with this album and tour on the personal satisfaction and contentment scale is palpable and a joy to see. 

Archived