07 - Still Breathing

Steven Seagull

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

It reminds me of the new Blink.

Immediately my first thought. I really like it!

Billie Joe said that if people liked Bang Bang they will propably like the rest of the album.

Since Still Breathing is now said to be pop and the song RR is pop punk, the rest must me pretty hard hitting and fast right..?

Just now, Giusey said:

Is the full song out yet

It's out there, yes, midnight in your country is the official release

I'm not listening to the leak, but I think it's promising that 'Red Triangle Productions' has a songwriting credit - IMO, some of Green Day's best songs have been written in this way: sampling a more popular song, adding unique lyrics and a very Green Day twist to it. 

n4ovtpS.jpg

Bland, generic, over produced pop rock- co-written by pop song writers. Feels like it's just on there to be a radio hit and get mainstream success for this record. This is about as far away as it can get from the Green Day I love. Disappointed....I like power pop Green Day but not this.

Its 11:05 in Australia

I will have to go to bed in probs 30 mins 

But i will NOT go to bed without listening to this song

Please someone tell me where can i find full version

is not to much pop , i think that the song is the power and the rage, is my first time i hear to billie joe sing like that, seriously is amazing , the passion and the songs of the guitars you wrap in this song and

I feel like I 'm dying while living with more force for this song

10 minutes ago, manuelps said:

Spotify Page, official preview link: https://p.scdn.co/mp3-preview/43872cebf1362055bf4fc1997ccb1992e2996b0d

EDIT: Sorry mods if I souldn't post this, but this is available to everybody through the spotify api

this is fine to post! we just don't want people sharing download links.

I'm starting to hate the word 'over-produced' lol. It doesn't even make any sense.

I'm gonna try not to listen to it until it's on my iTunes. 10 hours...

8 minutes ago, emenius said:

Bland, generic, over produced pop rock- co-written by pop song writers. Feels like it's just on there to be a radio hit and get mainstream success for this record. This is about as far away as it can get from the Green Day I love. Disappointed....

oh man.... everything that you should avoid when you are trying to make a good record...

2 minutes ago, spider man. said:

3/3 songs now released right as I get to work. It's like they know. 

same here. this is the 3rd time I've sat down at my desk and find a song has just been leaked/about to be released. aaaaaaaaaand here comes another unproductive day

Archived