02 - Bang Bang

Lone

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter. said:

Yup, there's no pretentiousness unlike on AI and 21. I love those records, but there admittedly was a lot of self-indulgence going on, especially on the latter, whereas on Bang Bang they're just focusing on making an awesome song.

So we finally agree lol :D

• Like 1

Just now, LPbilliejr said:

.....Gotta Get back

Anybody happy that the vinyl, downloads, and membership is only 31 bucks??

I was super surprised it was that cheap. I definitely took advantage

• Like 1

Wow. This song

It took the best parts of the trilogy, the rock operas and old green day and put them together

Idk which is better, the video or the song. Both rock!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Florence said:

IT'S SO GOOD. I'M SCREAMING.

SCREAMING AND CREAMING.

(yes I logged in again after 2 years to comment this. ha)

FLO RIDA

• Like 2

I just found a repost of the lyric video on YT and holy shit. I just sat there stunned. I'm fucking speechless. I'm so damn excited!! And the album is like two months away!!!! This is a great pick me up for a so-so week. Now, I just need to figure out which version of the album to get.

1 minute ago, ElectricBlue said:

Where's the lyrics video it's not on youtube ?

Green Day's Website

• Like 1

I dare disagree with whatever i please. I think it sounds like it should be on 21st Century Breakdown.  It sounds almost the same as East Jesus's Nowhere in many parts. I'm a bit disappointed. 😔

1 minute ago, ElectricBlue said:

Where's the lyrics video it's not on youtube ?

it's not there when i search it either, but it's on their official website. they might have just hidden it so that you need a direct link to be able to access it. so just go to greenday.com, should be able to access it there :)

i wish the lyric video were more accurate though. i know it's 'official' but it clearly got the 'little man' lyric wrong and it should be 'leading man.' i know i complained a few pages ago but it's really bugging me cuz it's a good line :P

• Like 2

is it just me or does the two soldiers during the second "mommys little soldier" bit look exactly like my chemical romance black parade graphics?

• Like 1

i'm just so glad that they are back. Hopefully the rest of this album is amazing. If this gets as much success as American Idiot I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

Alt Buffalo is playing Bang Bang at the top of every hour today with the intro from Green Day. The DJ said she loves it

Edited by LostCanadianGoose

Just now, Westside Highway said:

is it just me or does the two soldiers during the second "mommys little soldier" bit look exactly like my chemical romance black parade graphics?

lots of the black parade graphics were inspired by green day's graphics and promo material during american idiot ;) 

• Like 2

I'm gonna admit, I didn't know what to expect from this song. Seeing as so much other new music I've been waiting for has been so-so I didn't expect to like Bang Bang all that much. But I fucking love it! I'm so damn excited!!! I don't even know if I can concentrate on work today!

5 minutes ago, MistressA said:

I dare disagree with whatever i please. I think it sounds like it should be on 21st Century Breakdown.  It sounds almost the same as East Jesus's Nowhere in many parts. I'm a bit disappointed. 😔

My husband said that exact thing. He said this sounds like 21 CB and like ive heard it before.

I didn't love it listening to it on my computer, but when I blasted it on the stereo, wiih the lyric video on to follow along to,  I loved it!

Definitley like it more after I have heard it a couple of times. The song will be great live. The lyric video made it easier to follow the song for me anyways, I didn't get all the words when I heard it on the radio. 

• Like 4