02 - Bang Bang

Lone

I love the energy and the vocal melody but i think the lyrics are kinda dumb. The production is great though, it's definitely more raw than their other stuff, can't wait to hear more

4 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

that lyric video was fucking awesome

FUCKING.  AWESOME.  Beyond expectation!

• Like 2

This is definitely a step in the right direction for them.  Lots of St Jimmy vibes from this song.

I just can't believe we're getting new Green Day and Blink albums in the same year!

• Like 1

Is there just an MP3 available somewhere?  I can't pre-order the album until Monday, and I need to jam this in my car all day.

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Per the RS article, it's written from the perspective of a mass shooter, which makes sense. LOOOOOVE it.

WOW, that's fucking cool

Oh shit!! October 7th release date AND a pre-order?! 

I still need to hear the song lol every YouTube video is blocked 

But those billie vocals :/ i dont like the vocals on the verses it reminds me the nightmare vocals of unodostre.

• Like 1

Just now, Maid Meringue said:

Oh shit!! October 7th release date AND a pre-order?! 

I still need to hear the song lol every YouTube video is blocked 

they posted a lyric video on their fb page

Oh my god it's fucking amazing! Though I gotta admit that after the intro, the vocals are a bit of a letdown but still. Wow! This gets me soooo excited for the nwe album :D:D

The intro has a very Rise Against-esque vibe that I like a lot.

• Like 1

I'm so pleased!!!! :cry: I love how it doesn't sound over produced. That's probably the biggest thing. And while the lyrics have similar themes as previous albums, I think Billie really nailed the writing. Agh!!! Also I LOVE the style of the lyric video. And while I'm not super stoked on the album art design, I'm still excited and hopeful. :wub:

• Like 1

I needed 20 minutes to process my excitement. I really love the song and I dig the message it brings across!

And that lyric video is 10000000000 times better than their last few official videos!

• Like 1

the lyric video doesn't seem accurate? particularly when it says 'the little man in my own private drama.' but it definitely sounds like he's saying 'leading man' which makes more sense and is a better lyric...

anyway, if it was self-produced like it was said earlier in the thread then i'm super pumped for that, i'm kinda sick of cavallo. this song sounded really 21cb and instead of being generically political and making broad sweeping statements, i love how this song chose a specific topic to focus on and did a reasonable job talking about it. i just didn't love the 'hurrah' backup vocals, they sounded kinda overdone...missin' the good ol' days of mike yelling the backup vocals. this just sounded like they kept overusing the same tracks of billie over and over. but overall it was a good song!

I aready preordered the album xD such a fangirl ^^ anyone else? i wanted the vinyl but since i cant play it i went with the book and cd