Isolated Green Day tracks + Instrumentals

Grinch

I've been getting into isolating and modifying sound files lately, like making vocal tracks for MCR, Panic! at the Disco, and Green Day. Here is where I'll post my collections of Green Day DIY isolated tracks / backing tracks / DIY instrumentals. I think it's against the rules to post downloads for these links, which is why this isn't in the downloads thread. For now I'm just using Youtube/YourListen/Soundcloud

Feel free to post your own here too! If you want I can include it in this OP.

Isolated Vocal Tracks:

Spoiler

DIY Instrumentals:

Spoiler

Backing tracks / Isolated Instruments:

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Maid Meringue said:

Do more! I haven't heard isolated tracks since their Rockband stuff came out.

I have a few planned. I'm looking for the UNmastered version of Shenanigans to see what I can pull out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Haushinka! said:

You rock! I love the acapella videos especially. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I have a bunch more planned. I'm trying to keep officially released stuff from this thread like official instrumentals / rock band stems because we already have them so I've been making some new stuff myself out of the MP3 files

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part of Worry Rock! Took me a bit of time to isolate but I hope you all enjoy!

What does Billie say at the end of Reject? Always was curious, and this totally clears it up a lot but its still hard for me to make out...

On October 23, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Grinch said:

Here's part of Worry Rock! Took me a bit of time to isolate but I hope you all enjoy!

I don't know why, but I've always had a soft spot for Billie's deeper, more monotonous vocals. Good stuff!

On 10/25/2016 at 6:11 PM, legendary said:

The instrumentals versions have only the Audacity "Voice Remove" filter apply

:/

What else is there to do to it? At least it's in stereo unlike most. I said in the original post that I'm not including official instrumentals on here.

On 10/25/2016 at 2:43 PM, straighttohell said:

What does Billie say at the end of Reject? Always was curious, and this totally clears it up a lot but its still hard for me to make out...

I'm not sure. I was trying to figure it out too!

Meant to upload this yesterday after working on it but I touched it up a little more today. WESTBOUND SIGN VOCALS!

Archived